Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Indian drunken masakter n chao tut taxi driver

Last friday morning at 4am a indian drunken masakter were fighting with his fren then my fren the chief security ask me to stand beside and watch show...suddenly i heard my fren scolding the drunken masakter to leaved...i asked my fren wat happen he say the drunken masakter suddenly scold him apa tengok tengok???tengok lanciao kar???

the indian fren brought him away but he stil dowan n wana look for trouble with my fren...later more n more security came n my fren the chief ask his security to go away as some of them bring chain...the indian drunken masakter being brought to the back by his fren to go home but thre stil a fight goin on...

i went to look wat happen so noisy then 2 lengmui came n stop me while i was walking towards the drunken masakter...the lengmui ask me don fight n suddenly my fren slap the indian 3 times...*i whre got dare to fight as i went to see wat happen onli*

after tat the drunken masakter fren force him to left the place n brought him downstairs but he came up and n say my fren slap him 1st n he start calling my fren tau keh tau keh!!!i walk towards him then 2 lengmui came to me again n asked me don fight*tiu...i whre got balls to fight ler*i told the drunken masakter tat here no tau keh tau keh n i asked him to leaved...he stared at me n mad me reli mad n using finger poking his neck asking him u mau balik kah tak mau balik???he stared at me again so i tiu kao him u jeling lagi...mcb???his fren faster told me soli soli n brought him away...knn...reli bo ka si tis indian drunken masakter as i told him good good to leave he stared at me like i owe him...nowadaes my mood not good u try step on me then u noe...

i tot of kick the drunken masakter but if i kick him fell off stairs sure the 2 lengmui being drag down by him oso coz they stand infront on me...after they all went off n suddenly while i was watching my other fren playing cards my fren pass smth to me...i took it n saw its "fai cai"

i tot of eaten but tot of my dad advice tat wana hv drink alcohol drink make sure on weekend or no working days n eat drug...its in my hand then i kept in my wallet...

did i eaten it as nvr try b4???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
the next day i gv to my fren n told him the sitoli bout the fight n tat fren gv me to eat...i told my fren maybe tat fren gv me tis tot i used drug to braved myself towards any fight but they wrong...drugs can make us killed someone who make us angry...

on sat morning 4am pula ler while my fren they all playing cards a taxi came n stop nearby us...his mouth was mumbling smth but none of us gv a damn bout him...maybe he tot we wan to used taxi after the game...

at 6.30am me n my indian fren asked anader fren drop us at the above traffic light as i wana went to cyber while my indian fren stay thre...when we alighted at the traffic light the taxi stop next to our car n staring at us both...i asked my indian fren did he owe him moniy o was it his fren?he say no n din noe him at all...later my other fren was playing card just now cal me as he saw the taxi follow our car n wrote down the car number while saying tat someone disturb him...

after tat i walk bek to the place whre they playing cards coz i park the bike thre n saw the taxi was waiting at thre...i asked my fren was tis the same taxi n they told it is n he wrote down my bike number...i told my fren i wana walk towards him asked him wat happen but my fren warn me not to do so as the taxi driver seem mad n shack me later...i told my fren if he whack me then i whack bek lar...i no disturb him wad...

i walked to the taxi driver asked him why he wrote down the car num he say nothing...then asken him my indian fren owe him moniy kar he say nothing...then i asked him why he wote down my bike number as tis not my bike n im just borrowing it n he say nothing...

after tat he left n my fren asked me wat i told him as he left after i talked to him...i them i just asked him why he wrote the bike num n following us n he reply without looking at me say nothing...i told my fren tis taxi driver oledi chao tut






some dicktionari usage for those not understood...

tau keh = steal chicken/curi ayam

chao tut = run poison/lari kimia


p/s :last week i went to the supermarket near the place i stay i heard they put on cny song eveli time i visited n hati terasa lain pula as eveli yr by tis time maybe i will be wondering around kenyalang park area in my hometown coz thre veli happening...

pps : is sure inform khai mah if i changed my fon number...just now u called me n my fren asked mw why my fon cant get thru as i told him someone on the fon for half hours...we reli a lot of thing to tok ho??? :D

18 Comments:

Blogger may said...

ah nel, you very the happening hor... so happening until I oso sked liao... :P

8:16 AM  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

u changed number dun let me know?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

wuah! u so violent taukeh!

10:36 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

ah nel, each time I read your post I sim kuah chuak (heart attack), very worry for your safety.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of sum1 who tot I was looking at him, so he shoutd at me "Tengok LANCHAU kah???" and I nodded my head and replied, "Ya!!!" He wanted to fight after tat but I gud boy ran away quickly!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woahhh... next time cannot make u angry lor... later I kena wakacha~~~ I die lor... :P

10:22 PM  
Blogger Will said...

brada, your encounters all so keng leh... like those "ku wak chai" movie :P

10:26 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may :wuah...most of d the time u 1st commentor...
*when u wana leave tell me as u allowed to meet tis sohai if u wan* ;)

u sked wat?i just tel stoli nia u oso sked... :P

frostier :most of them used it to braved theirself like my fren when they go kolek debt... :)

sasha :i mana changed?wil let u noe if i changed...khai mah sudenly ask me when she cal me tat if i changed num must inform her so i was shock coz i nvr tol her i wana changed num...

wuching :i mana voilent as ppl good good tok to him he bo ka si...

firehorse :no woli wan...even my family oso don cared bout me... :)

suituapui :next time replied him "u oso noe ur face look like lan ciao"

kenny :brader...u nice ppl wil make ppl angry wan mer?

will :brudar...my life full of tis...

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wuah if ahnel take that drug hor..can kill man!!af

2:06 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

so late still hang around at nite.. no need to sleep ka? :P

6:08 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ace :no lar...i whre got tat fierce??? :P

butt :slp alone at nite veli sked worr...later look beside got ghost how??? :P

1:35 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

nel,.dun get into fights ok . guai har be a good boy and take care always

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah nel dun say lidat, ok, I am sure people care for U because you oso care 4 them

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. nowadays hardly can get liao since my lubang no longer work in pasar.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

u got my number hor..need me i can call water for u..lol

times is bad la..that taxi man take ur number to salang on 4-ekor la

8:21 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn :i no guai boy ler after u read my next post...

*run*

firehorse : ;)

anon :hardly get wat?

9393 :u cal which water??? LOL

the bike got 3 num how to sailang 4 tail...

1:46 AM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Wei...You really want me call Water or Not..??

I have 18 8 RedRose 38..BlackDragon..DrogonTiger...LinPehScrewDriver..Winztaikor...BlackAce...

U just name it they will Pau u 99

4:36 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

9393 :just don meet me more so they wont notice u noe me 4 ur own safety...

don involved in tis type of life as i noe u had a better life than me now...

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home