Thursday, February 01, 2007

LC

I'm just a low skool kids failed my Form 5 so the best nomoney and cutergoli for me is LC...i seen a lot of my fren all skool hai hai and got nice job and nice pay but all i got is nothing...i met some of my fren on9 and the more i met the more i felt far...some of them got me shocked as they all so the hai rank position while i just a small ant around...from my face can be seen tat i a LC ppl...

*tat y im not meeting up gals blogkers coz their rank and all skool veli hai*

last sunday nite i went Kampung Baru to tapao some food for my fren and suddenly 1 of them ask me tat i from Sabah kar?i asked him how he would knew and he told me can see thru my face...i told him i'm from Sarawak n anader the chef pula say he had a fren chainis from Saeawak oso which sell vcd...i asked him pirated kar he told me wat else can be sell if not pirated...then he asked me wana put cow and hum in the kuey tiu goleng onot i told him just put coz its for my fren as if me i no eat cow coz i pai sin wan n no eat hum coz my blood dirty...then he asked for my fren sell vcd wan kar?

*my appearance reli showing im a LC ppl*

monday nite ler thre a fren i knew few years ago when i work here...i saw him few times ledi but din greet him but last monday nite i greet him and he asked me my face familiar...he asked me the vcd seller in Jalan Alor kar as my face seem familiar?macipet...i told him i knew you tat time u just join pulis n wore uniform...then he asked me again not vcd seller from Jalan Alor kar?i told him i work at WxxP when i just knew him tat time...

LC in engfish mean Low Class

LC in chainis mean Lan Ciao

LC in malai mean Laki Cilaka


hum in engfish mean oyster

hum in chainis mean cibeh

hum in malai mean ... *i oso duno*




p/s :now our country getting more worse of those who misused their power like last monday nite i went to behind ParkRoyal hotel to find a pulis...he catch my fren sister coz her permit expired and asked for rm1200...i knew wat was in tat mangkali mind coz he tot when she cant pay she will offer everything...i went to behind the hotel thre and make few round n tat place reli dark n a lot of bangkali n thaikali living thre if not mistaken...lastly my other fren found tat tourist pulis at diffrent area which misused his power to catch ppl coz he not in duty and he just a tourist pulis...after some discussion he agree to let go coz my fren knew more bout law n he got sked...

24 Comments:

Blogger KopiSoh said...

Eh ah nel never know you oso pai sin wan, same here. "LC" - I pakai pasar malam clothes, fail Form 5, work as bar waitress before, can qualify or not?

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LC can stand for 'Lan Ci' oso leh!! kekeke

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure tat man owes see u at jalan alur walk up and down do business...U wait in nearby aprtment or hotelk one, or u the one owes go up to people say. "Uncle, uncle, u want...got virgin...!!!" LOL!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

i oso LC, join u can ah?

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u where got LC leh... *scratches head*

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I lagi LC lah... nvm, we sama-sama LC.

10:00 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i pai sin til no eat cow wan...

at least u got better life now rite? ;)

ace :for u can lar...LOL

suituapui :how u noe tat much???r u one of those uncle pulling customer wan???

wuching :ur LC is Lau Cibai worr...i duno can join onot...LOL

may :i memang the LC...

*gv sampoo to ah may as got dandruff*

kenny :u got degree worr brader...don tel me u think u LC coz u cant get double degree...LOL

1:28 AM  
Blogger wmw said...

Aih, as long as one is sincere, don't have such thing as LC or HC one lo...I no degree also.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, ahnel...I the virgin waiting in hotel or apartment!!! Ha ha ha ha!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

No wonder u look familar. Sell VCD wan ah ? LOL!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Will said...

apa LC LC? leng chai ah? hehehehe

eh brader, don't always look down on yourself la... everyone is special, and so is you

12:39 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wmw :nowadaes whre got ppl look at sicererity...being straight oso blamed wrong... :(

suituapui :if u are virgin then the cow can climb tree...LOL

frostier :i LC here In my blog onli ler...whre else can be found???

tiu u lar...got named card oso nvr gib me...

lin peh :no wonder u look so familiar owes bought pirated vcd...so rich stil buy pirated stuff... LOL

will :leng cai is for u...

me no look down but im reli a down person... ;)

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah nel you pai what sin wan? I pai a few but mainly Kuan Im, oso believe in 18 Lohans, and Chek Kong, der wan drink orh kau wan.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Will said...

me where got leng chai? you more leng chai la...

don't always down down... i look up on you one

7:40 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i pai any sin wan as long it no teach ppl bad wan... ;)
i drink oh kao oso worr...

will :don look down on urself as u more leng cai as all gals now stick to u n made cocka jeles...LOL

down beter... ;)

1:41 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

LC oso Lai Chi

ka ka ka ka ka ka

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry buddy, gua also kena before :)

so what's the lastest blockbuster ;)

4:01 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pisang :wat is Lai Chi? ;p

jl :tat was last time u kena but i kena till now...

6:37 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

hmmmm....not every nice thing is good not every good thing is nice. u get me?

10:51 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

so cheeemmmm....im LC worr...u forgot???

1:25 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

LOL! VCD seller at jalan alor? you got twin brother!! :P

glad to know that your friend's sis is all right.. :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

u laff at VCD seller...later u got husband selling VCD balu u noe...LOL

thanks...she alrite...

u so late stil awake???

6:11 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

morning ah nel, :o)

6:16 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse : Gd morling...

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home