Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I were thingking how to blog about the together gather 2007 party and stil waiting for the pigcher so i can post in my blog but i think i had to skip tat first...

yesterday 5++pm i saw my bangla fren passby the place i work so i ask him coz he win gamble on Sunday morning then went desappear on Sunday nite...he then told me Abu sudah mati u tak tau kar?/Abu is dead u duno kar? i told him no one told me about it so i duno as i noe he entered hospital...

anader nice guy have left the world n i have lost anader nice fren...he was once my colleague few years back but i cant recall n when he saw me few month ago he greet me...he is such a low profile n kind hearted...when i 1st saw him few month back he were coughing so badly n he told me its since Hari Raya Puasa...i even asked him took a coke n boiled it then drink it when it stil warm coz my fren say when his son cough he wil do tat...he tried but stil da same n he tried so many doctors n medicine but stil coughing...

everytime i talk to him i can felt his suffering coz every minute he wil cough badly few times...if i not mistaken last Raya Haji i got to met his cute lil dotter n now she wil b...

last nite i try not to think about it as good ppl owes left early n tis world keep those bad ass farker like me for wat...everytime i try not to think about other thing n he wil appear on my mind...i wil stop a while n think of his kindness n frenliness...

*his body wil be sent back to his hometown Bangladesh tis morning*

May Abu soul rest in peace...

lastly...fark u god fark u...take those bad ass farker life 1st n let those nice ppl live longer!!!

:(

25 Comments:

Blogger Winn said...

sorry for abu..u take care!

on the other note, dun climb up down up down later fall then u know! :P

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayo y so negative one...aiya when it's time it's time la..it's not up to us to say one ok...no matter what, all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, meaning everybody pun bad one ok!

11:43 AM  
Blogger janice said...

anonimos ar... wat is ur email add i wan to send you picture lah ...

email me at jan36mugen@gmail.com ok ...

11:45 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

May Abu rest in peace.

U not hero then you ying houng ar?

1:11 PM  
Blogger may said...

sorry to hear about your friend...

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about abu..

you know, I believe God have reasons on why he wants to take good people. Because we suffer in life, so I guess, when we die, we don't suffer as much.. so that's why lo.. I think. lol. Try to think of it positive la ya :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Will said...

brader, my condolences

12:40 AM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

sorry to hear bout Abu. I'm sure he was fortunate to have known you too, and made his short stay on earth more meaningful.

1:29 AM  
Blogger wmw said...

I learn that when nice people leave this world, there's alway a reason. We might not see it now but God has his plan for us...I learnt this when my Dad passed away.

1:49 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

:o( about your fren. Many times you asking this question ady, yunno ah nel der answer is in you wan. Must be some reason why you still on this earth. I said it be4 and I'll say it again, your heart is very big (tua sim) and full of compassion, make use of it, you feel dis way for a reason.

4:38 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn :thanks...

if boss asked me to climb up n down i din climd then kena fired how?u kasi i makan whole life kar? :P

amah :not everyone bad as my tis fren reli a good one... ;)

janicepa :i reply u ledi...

angeliu :tq

anything u say lar so i got free treat onot???

may : ;)

butt :kam we both gv a try see how the otner world life then we blog out...amacam?

will :tenk q

cocka :he glad to hv known me but i din help much...

wmw :my mom passed away but til now i don learn anything... :(

firehorse :make me suffer nia owes had tis kind of news...

8:42 AM  
Blogger King's wife said...

Sorry to hear abour Abu.
You take care.

12:35 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kw :thanks...

i wil let god take care of me... ;)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My deepest condolence to Abu's family...

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my condolence to Abu's family

bro, take care k...

i really missed ya... and i hope to c ya again soon...

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. you jump first then only i jump.. haha

1:47 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :thanks bro...

ping :ya ya...either u bisit me or i go bek later when i rich...

butt :when n whre???

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

brader... I tagged u ah

4:20 AM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Bruder, take care.

3:31 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :blader!i kena tag again???

lin peh:blader!same to u... ;)

8:22 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

hi ah nel you still around? Just checking? :o)

9:11 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :kalentli i stil breathing...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

sorry to hear about Abu..
u take care too, ah nel.
How's life?

1:59 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

hi ah nel.....
wah baru got new post kar? but check the date 13 march wah
i'm way ketinggalan .....
how's life?
and i agree with you god must take bad ppls away...
but you forget....
god oso gip bad ppl more more money..

8:55 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter :thanks...
me fine n stil kicking... ;)

pisang :u whre got ketinggalan as its me coz no update recently...its true as bad ppl owes got more moniy than good ppl...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home