Thursday, March 29, 2007

Kena tag bout six bloggers i would like to be with when suddenly being thrown by god on an island

I being tag about 1 week ++ ago by my brader bout me being thrown by god to an island n need to sexlek 6 bloggers i would like to be with...

First would be my sifu wingz as not becoz i can hug him when suddenly tsunami hit the island to keep me floating but to flew me bek as his name sayap so wat u all think ler???

Second would be a new fren i met last blogger meet on 9th March...if i be with him sure very fast Malaisaiga gabanment will come n save us coz when they all free they read his blog... ;)

Third will be khaimah as she wil keep my bored time passby when stranded on island...she had reli a lot of setoli to tell n she can dance... :)

Fourth definately my batang blogger linpeh as thre sure got tarzee*gals* on that place..he wil help me sextispied up all of them n if all not belip tis the proof tat he like to fark since he was born... LOL

Fifth will be butt n i noe wat u all think as i'm a hamsap lou n need a gals to accompany me on an island...i can proof u all wrong of wat u think...i need butt coz whenever i alive live in earth or dead n live in hell coz i dowan my shit to kam out by other place...definately not mouth... :D


brader!finally i pinis ur tag ledi...



those ppl who being mention by me r free to choose wheter its a tag to them o not...

15 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

wah..
o.O
faint at the reason why u wanna bring Butt !!!!!!!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger zewt said...

so damn annoying la this tag tag thing

4:40 PM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Go special island oso never bring me :o(
Izzit like fantasy island kah?

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nabeh! this tag still going on wan ka!

10:56 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*jeres*

*no hiu lu liao*

*blekkkkkkk*

12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tenkiu for doing this tag. Good choices wor...

1:15 AM  
Blogger Wingz said...

kakaka too phat kenot fly lar!!! sommo u ask me to carry u ka??? fulat lar lidat!

2:30 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter :i ask ur nurse to wake u up using angmohnia...

u dowan butt?

zewt :wat to do as being tag then mai do lorr...u wan me tag u next time? ;)

firehorse :aiyo...who say its spesial island!btw i neber c u b4 how to bling u...
when i reach tat island i tel u... :)

ace :i outdated wan mar...

angel :don jeles as its not a holiday on island...

*reli dowan hiu me*

kenny :i plomise u ledi tat i wil do...blader mar ;)

wingz :too phat sure kenot fly coz they knew how to rap only...LOL
u so healthy n i belip u manage to carry me just a 89kg old man...

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why thrown by god?

12:16 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

yahuuuuuuuu
lepas again....
ahnel dont noe pisang alotsa nutrition ....

8:32 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

seronokepal :thanks for kambing to my cheap blog!

god owes thrown bad ppl like me...

pisang :i onli noe i love to eat pisang n im a banana/cant read cainis...

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! aiyoo, now only I saw my name there.. LOLOLOLOL!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt :ohhh...i tot u gona skol me... :D

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, no la.. scold for wut wor.. everyone needs butt also ma.. :P
but of course my punya _butt is different lo hehe

cheers

12:50 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt :how difrent?

*show me*

:P

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home