Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ouch...my thumb

Few days ago suddenly i felt my thumb so painful...then i were looking for the cause...i saw a small cut i tot its mayb some glasses i break n cut my thumb...

the next day it became more painful so i tot its not the cut n i found a nanah under the side of my fingernail *ouchhhhhh*

then i try to poke it but kenot so i just pull my skin at the side of the skin n some yellowish liquid came out...til now it stil growing inside underneath the skin n reli uncomfortable especially when thumb pressing the space bar on the pc now...*feel lyk chop of my thumb* :(

*aikssss...suddenly my tooth broke* :(

yesterday i saw our cleaner sis came to work and later she came approach me ask for something from me and suddenly told me her sis cant same to work due to sick again...*her sis wil came if our cleaner din came to work to represent her do cleaning*

she :sarimah sakit lagi! Sarimah sick again!

me :ohhh...

she :dia sudah masuk rumah sakit... she had gone into house sick

me :manyak teruk! so worse!

she :ada nanah tumbuh... got nanah grow

me :ohhh...

she :tumbuh kat pantat dia dan tak buleh duduk!grow at fuck her and cant sit

me :ohhh *in my heart smiling but i cant show it on my face but i laugh not coz of she sick but the wording*

then she left n i laugh at the side...muahahaha

ps :

nanah is a malay word and england its called nenen ;)

pantat in malay words mean fuck but their language mean butt/burid/ka chrng/punggung/ass :P

20 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

LOL!
kenot lar u!!
wanto laff at ppl...but how come can grow nanah at the ahem place

hahahahha..oops 'x'

pssst u come back to kch liao ka?

10:45 PM  
Blogger zewt said...

eh.... nanah is called pus la... nanah kat pantat means .... pus in pussy... haha!

10:46 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pc :u oso laugh now wad!!!

mana lar i tau as r r gal so u should noe beter than me... ;)

u miss me???

*now me at jln song eating*

zewt :pussy mean cat rite?

nanah kat kucing... :D

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cipet! See go kiu kai korek-korek untik fingers oso got 'nanah' ledi!

11:33 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cipet :whre got ppl used thumb wan?u onli lar...LOL

11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh.. i was @ jln song oso ler.. din c u.. cheh.. come back oso din call ppl.. sien liao lar..

12:08 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

careful lor nel....
may be your thimb is alive lor....

that why it keluar 'nanah' lor...
if you can hear that thing say....

mintak 4d lor then what kaw kaw.... that numb3r....

sure pink cotton like you..

ki ki ki ki ki ki

12:41 AM  
Blogger L B said...

LOLOL!! At least I kinda understood more or less what happened in this episode lah! *So proud of myself... gives myself extra curry potatoes tonight*

1:02 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ping :u bz eating whre can see me!look for u got marni take kar?

pisang :felt like wana cut it off lorr stil wana mintak nombor...

taikor...don simply say ler as later my head being chop off by her bf...

lb :save some potatoes for me...woiii!!!

1:11 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

aiyak... sakitttt! what did u do?? must be your kayusen... kena cucuk by kayu... :(

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better go see lokter, get anteebi0tik.
Gigi oso patah - nvr brush teeth izzit? :P

2:48 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angelulu :i oso duno wat hapen!i din used kayusen but i got break glasses again...isit a bad thing in 1 month break so mehni glass???

kopee mui :no need lar as i wil c lokter when no choice o big thing lyk yis small small thing i no woli wan...
indeed i so long din wash teeth liao coz toothpaste pinis... ;)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u go check doctor plis... nanti hilang 1 jari tinggal 9

11:27 AM  
Blogger may said...

why are you falling apart leh? thumb sakit, tooth broken...

11:31 AM  
Blogger janice said...

come i help u to chop off ur thumb...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

u cruel!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

Mmmm.... apa pasal suddenly your tooth broke? Apa connection? U use your mouth to bite your thumb ah?

10:30 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

jOHN lENNON :don woli...loose 1 stil got 9 can used... ;)

may :62yrs old man wat can i expect more...my balls oso drop from 4th floor to groung floor ledi...LOL

janicibai :pregnen women cant hold sharp thing...wait til u born ur baby balu tok... :D

wuching :my thumb got nanah oso i cruel...

lokter :eveliday i drink coke lite,milk,taufu fah mayb tat the cause of it... ;)

11:40 PM  
Blogger _butt said...

LOL!! pantat is different lah.. not butt!

6:06 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

burid :then wat is it???

*i innocent wan*

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home