Monday, June 04, 2007

chainis proverb

My second job after i step in the working world reli had a lot of nice funny thing and i never had a chance to blog about it so now i shared it out... ;D

if u don understand wat i mean maybe u can read few times till u understand as i am a banana/duno chainis oso can laff after i heard the sitoli told by my koliq...stil no understand then run fast fast and long piak...

my koliq came from sibu to work in kuching n he had a pren tat duno chainis at all...his pren is veli active person who owes involve in fight so 1 day he came to kuching to work n told my pren tat tis time he reli wana work n he wil reli change...no more fight in kuching...

1 day my koliq heard tat his pren fight again n asked him wat hapen...he told my pren in chainis proverb...

ren pu sak zu,zu pu si

dairek england transektion = ppl no kill pig,pig no die

tian shang pu xia yu,shan shang pu liu sui

dairek england transektion = sky no rain,mountain no flow water

next time just don simply act smart gave a proverb when u just how to spiak a language...













ps :last nite after pinis work fren ask me go ALOHA drink but i dowan the he pulled me n my manager to go so we just follow as no more choice...my 1st time been thre then went to 2nd floor VIP as his fren got membership...not sextified we change to 3rd floor n evelione look at us 1 kind..i tink 3rd floor r VVIP n i heard the membership fee every month for VIP r rm10K...

just now i called my best fren andy the tattoo artist n we had a chat bout more then 41min coz digi pren n pehmili reli cheap...1 of the chat tat his customer saw my pigcher at his shop n asked him tat tis person/me last time owes at Jln Song...now u ppl noe y i don simply let anyone take n post my pigcher even any part of my bodi coz im easy to spot...a bad guy lyk me beter stay away from bright... ;D

btw few days ago my best fren ah yong cal my digi line n asked me y my maxis line din switch on n i told him i din reload n the time xpired...i purposed did tat coz i wana change my maxis num so i asked him find for me nice new number coa later maybe my digi num wil change oso... ;)
he called me tis morning n told me cant find any nice number n he coming tomolo n asked me wat else he can help me bring so i just called him...tink n tink i tink i wil request c which food he can help me tapao...*yummy*

look at time now its 11.53pm i tink he haven slp n hopefully wont wake his baby dotter...

*sms him asked wat pood he can help me tapao tomolo when he reach*

15 Comments:

Blogger KopiSoh said...

I dinno yu so fehmes until got pigcher post in a shop, male model izzit? Tomolo when ur pren cambing tapao pood dun forget to syar ok?

12:51 AM  
Blogger L B said...

i read three times, once going at very slow speed.. but then the batteries ran out!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

tapao bilin blachan and kolok mee.
Wash it down with a bottle of tuak.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Wennn said...

When ur fren kambin ask tapao for me too can ah??

2:47 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Kueh ciap!!!

:p

So hor... wat is the stoli???

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pren speaking foochow ar? Sibu mali wan.

3:27 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kopi cheh :sumore 1 of the pigcher i wore underwear but side view O.o
i oso duno wat to tapao n how to gib u...til now he haven reply my msg wat i wan...

lb :used enersexer batery lar!!!

cocka :bilin belacan tapao til here the smell became lanjiao ledi n kolok mee the best eat it fresh...
u drink tuak?

*yuck*

wenn :u in k-hell mer???

angelpork :ehhh...i tink he duno lar n tis time kambing here wan not last time tapao for me wan as tis fella duno whre got nice wan...

u ppl chainis expert owes post out chainis post show off but tis simple sitoli oso duno...

go long piak!!!

acebabi :he indeed farking poochow...

btw sibu mali wan all must b poochow kar?

then all hamsap guy with beard is cocka lar!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*scratch head*

I read and read and read... still don't get it leh...

ah, forget it, since I'm a banana also. lol.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

can u put LAGI small font ka? since i'm already cocked-eye reading yr post.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

i oso catch no bola wat's the setoli abt

8:13 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

burid :kam i help u scratch with steel brush...

go run as fast as u can then long piak after tat u sure wil noe... :P

u banana or u lyk banana??? :D

sasha :tat the smallest font...good wad cocked-eye as when u c ur hubby thing u wil happy coz it seem big...LOL

lokter :u ppl skool chainis wan sure wont understand tis banana chainis...

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a banana who hates banana...

2:25 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

burid :u sure wil lyk banana wan later when we meet...LOL

9:35 AM  
Blogger zewt said...

eh... cut the small font... straining to the eyes la.. also.. turn off the word verification la...

9:48 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

zewt :those small word u can ignored coz it just some of the useless stuff i wrote thre...last time i din turn the word verification my blog full of nonsense auto commentor... ;)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home