Thursday, July 12, 2007

soon gona be my grandlosodotter tag me

This grandlososon just adopted me as his granpa then tag me pulak...how to clarify whether i should treat him as my granson coz i tot of since he so loso i might treat him as my grandoter... :D

he wana know 7 farks about me so i do lar since he requested else he say tis ah kong no used wan...

1.i got a pair of hands,legs,eyes,ears,ka chrng but i stil wana tel ya all i got smth hide between my legs...smts it seen sexy chicks it help me pointing at them then pointing to my belly without they notice it...*reli no manners as simply pointing* :D

2.i got a hole tat open n closed when i wan it...it help me communicate with other so tat they understand...it not asshole but its called mouth...

3.i was born 62yrs ago by a precious women which i called her mom...

4.i stil cant figured it out why i used my brain to think while i seen some ppl never used it. *sigh*

5.they say the polluted air and haze is killing but i cant stop breathing!am i dying coz i breath every single milisecond?

6.i drink water everyday...

7.i stil pangsai eventho they say its smelly and that kept me wondering they dont pangsai kar since they say its smelly :\



done liao my grandlososon/dotter so now u can know more of ur ah kong...

16 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

bwahahaha ahkong lu veli hoh cheo la :p

12:00 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angel...cheo lar cheo lar as tat u owes did at me :P

8:30 AM  
Blogger Wennn said...

Aiyoooo Ah Yeh Yeh ah!! U sure U can see wat U typing or not ah??? So many spelling error lor!!! LOL

8:53 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wennnn...ohhh!!!typing error better than i misplaced my things :D

9:02 AM  
Blogger Ehon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ah kong, u really really funny lar!

U IDIOT! WHAT LOSO HAR? WHAT GRANDDAUGHTER HAR?! WANNA DIE ISIT?!!!!!!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger a^ben said...

ur ears not painful meh got this kinda grandlososon

10:13 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

aiseh !
i forgot!
i still owe lehbit a tag must do 2nite

12:28 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

grandoter...loso oso u duno kar?u r my grandoter mar!

u wana shorten ur life isit u ask me wana die?

*god punished u later u noe as scold oldman lyk tat*

ah ben...karenli my eyes pain onli read his loso blog coz haven meet him yet :D

pisang...u sure u owe legbit onli?no owe kangaloo,tupai,turtle and pig a tag?

5:02 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Drink water everyday, no eat rice still sai to pang meh?

1:12 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

i oso wanna be ur grandson can?

7:06 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cocka...tat sai is called tam sai/watery sai!

wuching...ur fortune must be at least 1 million :D

9:07 AM  
Blogger may said...

*dunno what to say liao*

4:27 PM  
Blogger Winn said...

wahhhh
bestest tag
ur son will will 'jar dou'......hahah

4:23 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may... *hUcKz*

winn...he is not my son as he is my grandoter!!! ;)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Selba said...

oh my.. oh my.. oh my... all this time I thought you are 26 years old!!! so now I must call you ah kong ma? kekekeke

7:30 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

selba...i whre got that young!

now i got anader grandoter liao! :D

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home