Tuesday, August 07, 2007

paiseh buying things that not belong to me

Last saturday morning suddenly my house owner came my room whre me and roomate toking then he asked me took my fon wrote down the name on his msg and help him bought from pharmacy later when i go online...*2 postinor*i told him no nid as i can remember the name... ;)





i guessed its something got to do with sex so i asked him then he told me its nth lar...i laughed and told him its must be some thing to do with...*i knew it coz his gf will be arrived few hours later* finally he told us while laughing say tat tis time he wana put it inside...LOL





i go bought in the afternoon when he gv me rm60 and asked me bought smth from supermarket...i reached the pharmacy i saw a few malay saleslady and then a chainis guy came asked me wat i wan...i feel a bit embarassed and pretend duno the named of the medicine...errrr...errrr...then i told him its my fren asked me bought it and i pretend duno the named...errrr...errrr...got posttt..postii...postinor kar???





he show me just and told me he not recomended tis coz too high level of *i forgot wat he say liao* and show me other type but more expensib...i asked him 1 of the type got how many tablet he say got 21 and says it need to take it 3 weeks and 4th week is the red flag week so no nid take...he told me again that tis type i bought not reli good as first timer wil felt pain coz the nen nen wil have a lot water inside n cibai oso then wil b pain... :D



*aunty passby me gv me 1 kind of look*



*na beh lar aunty!!!not for me lar as i bought for fren nia and i learning more bout it onli ler*



then i took the chance told him in a bit loud tat i tink i stick to tis as tis wat my fren ask me help him bought and tat kind of ppl mayb wan cheap cheap eh while the aunty paying for smth she bought...*not wanted the aunty think bad bout me*



after i bought it i went supermarket nearby to get some household he asked me to bought...after reached home,i placed everything on table while wana sttuck it in the fridge then he came out took the tablet from me and i told him wat the pharmacies told me...he asked me y no bought the expensib wan so i told him i tot u wan tis wan as u asked for tis type and tis wan can b taken oso but 1 month cant be more than 4 tablets!



i went in my room my roomate asked me whre the things...i told him owner took liao then he asked me y no bring in first mar he can noe wat to buy next time...i told him the price he got shock as me too when heard the price from the pharmacies...rm3.90 *i owes tot tis kind of thingy veli sexpensib*



evening time while i wana take bath go out then my house owner asked me again y no bought the expensib wan and tis time his gf sat beside him...*i damn kao malu when in pharmacy now in house oso malu*i told him it can be taken oso as pharmacies advice not good tis type coz too strong and just don over 4 tablets a month...*his gf looked at me seem lyk smth to asked but did not asked*i told him its safe just tat got 1 type 21 tablets nid to consume for 3 weeks n its veli ma huan coz not tat strong...*tat time his gf stil looked at me*



*macibai arrr!!!i wana stuck my head in the fridge coz tat time i open fridge....malunye!!!*



i stil remember few years back when my fren asked me bought some sex toys for him from india street...i went thre looked for james bond bag as i knew thre can be found those stuff liao coz easy when police came they just close the bag n run...i bought from the malay guys who tat time seem a bit high and i asked for bargain few stuff i took...then i paid him and he don have small notes so he went into the shop and asked the lady change for him small change...*macipett!!!india street if u ever been there u all will know the crowd apatah lagi the clothes shop saleslady all looked at me...malunye!!!*



i told my fren who asked me bought it and he LOL at me...kanineh!!!



he oso told me tat day his gf offday so tis toys good stuff to try it at nite...the next day i asked him how was the toys he told me no used wan as cant grip...*LOL*if i not mistaken he told me onli 1 of the toys can be used nia... o.O



*im hapi as few years later they married at least i knew he din simply used that toys on ppl doters...i oso the witness for their marriage n tat time while the marriage ppl read out and asked him swear on the marriage i saw his hand put behind while his finger crossed* :D

21 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

nxt time ask him go buy himself lar...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ehon said...

yeah lor! who ask u so kay poh! LOL! unless u buy for urself *AHEM*

10:44 AM  
Blogger Will said...

you sure not you buy for yourself? hahaha

3:05 PM  
Blogger may said...

hmmmm... I still dunno what it was you bought... *blur* *innocent*

3:58 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Don't bluff lah. I know you bought them for yourself lah.
Muahahaha

1:02 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angel...sim ai cheng!!!we help those need help!

ehon...which old ppl not keh poh wan?i buy oso no used as u not here coz when we together gether tat time u nid to consume it mar!LOL

will...buy for myself for wat unless i can gv birth!

may...of coz u duno as ur partner gv u then u just consume tat y u duno! ;)

cocka...if u here then i wil bought for myself when we alone! :D

2:11 AM  
Blogger a^ben said...

he scared he buy wrong pills must be`

10:12 AM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Don't take pill lah! What happen if forget to eat? Use safety bag lah! That is what I nomally do but sometime also forgot!!!! Have a nice day!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Don't take pill lah! What happen if forget to eat? Use safety bag lah! That is what I nomally do but sometime also forgot!!!! Have a nice day!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

haiya so old ledi why so paiseh?

6:43 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ah ben...he paiseh more than me ;)

horny ang moh...tis type of ting wont forget wan..if forget ask her drank a lot of green bean then sure will flushed all out!
naturel da best!!!

wuching...old lar nid paiseh as ppl tink so old stil wana hv sex even duno it can go up onot!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Selba said...

Hahaha.... I didn't know that an ah nel could be kay poh!!! :P

9:05 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

selba...ppl owes mistakenly helping is keh po ho! :D

10:01 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

*pass by and give one kind of look*

lol. seriously. he dare to use but have to ask you to buy for him? apala

6:15 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt...

*look at u back wondering u wana buy oso*

next time u ask me buy oso u dared to used wad! LOL

2:05 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

you are the sohai la...
next time if he ask you to buy again
walk 2-gay-the with 1 lady la.....

and buy the sex toys .....
you are the sohaiest and the dumbest... if mata mata (kucing) tangkap you how?.......

12:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pisang...u intro a lady to me then i bring her wit me ok?

those ppl wont catch wan as they need those toys oso :D

2:07 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

help me buy something fr toy'r us can???

1:06 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn...ask ur *wink wink* buy for u lar! ;)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahahahah y u so HO XIM!

hao xing mei yiu hao pao der!! lol

11:18 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pink cotton...now balu u noe i so Ho Xim eh ho!

next time i buy for u then you pao wo lor! :D

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home