Sunday, June 15, 2008

finally reach 200 post

I think that some bloggers might remember i said before that once reach 200 post what will hapen...this the #200 post and last time really looking for this day but now i felt like very sad...

blogging about 3 years ago till now i hv known a lot of ppl and oso made some enemies too...some really hate me but i cant change who am i as i speak and joke a lot smts ppl think its reli offending them...

today its father's day im wishing all father,dad,papa,ah pa or soon to be bapa Happy Father's Day...

here i dedicated tis song to my all father's out thre...






this song i heard about few years ago n never listen carefully to the lyrics till few month back when brought my grandoter along in my car n listen to it then he told me that the song wrote by Simple Plan was dedicated to his father...i more prefer tis life concert...



this song reli remind me tat i never did a thing made my father proud...

*last tuesday i called my bestfren asked him how my car as he driving it n he told me tat now my car fuel full tank will
be RompakManusia 121...tink back when i 1st got my car 5 years ago only cost around 60++ full tank...now our gabanment say then wana subsidies us in future i tink while waiting for the suckcibai i beter buy a bicycle*

thre so many things happen around us in life which we cant avoid like being cheated or used as this is a cruel world but no matter wat happen tis not the end of the world...everything can be settled as long as we honest n patience...never ever tink tat thre no way to solve any problem...
eventho i cant read chinese but i can understand a lil bit of tis song meaning...i will end my last post or this blog dedicating tis song to all...no matter how rich u r or never suffer since u were born tis how ur oldman suffer before they can provide a good life for u...just remember owes be humble...



ps:i stil got 1 video haven't post but i will leave it to my grandoter so stick to her blog for updates wat tat video about...im sure those humsap lou will be wondering that how come they dont hv the chance shoot tis video while i had...not forgetting my grandoter sitting at the edges of the gal leg n she wore mini skirt n can c her leg putting up...no wonder my grandoter owes go toilet...lol

12 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

I think your grandoter pee too much!

Happy Grandpapa Day!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

Happy Papa day..

Luckily i can enlarge the font easily with my McBook. Else I need to strain my eyes kaw kaw to read your writing in fine prints liao :D

7:28 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

and congrats for reaching dual latut post

7:28 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

ha? your blog os want to chap lap liao? O.o

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your 200th post! :-)

happy belated father's day to every papa out there...

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siaw lb. lol! what pee too much? exams arrrr.. everyone stops blogging liao. first winn, then angel, then LB, then May and now grandpa!

5:23 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb...the pee very sticky wan... ;D

lokter...if cant then change to McTable :P

lokter...sikijap chen sikijap chev nanti apa lagi?chef? ;)

rambo5 anjali...i 72 yrs old liao so nid retired ;O

ah chat...lengkiu.btw wen u wana sexcelebrate papa day wit me? :P



grandoter...lb not siao as he understand too much liao
only monkey blog mar so i tink i not monkey ler :p

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

celebrate papa day with you?? for wut oh. :P

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! U 200th post in 3 years! I just had my 100th post in 3 months! U so sombong one! Cocka go, angel go, nyonya go...everybody go but ah nel no go my blog - www.suituapui.wordpress.com

Faster! Faster!!!.....Are you cooommmminnngg??? LOL!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

name is something subjective mah
ikut suka hati wan :P

10:18 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

happy belated fathers day ah kong!

12:17 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ah chat...can sexlebrate mother's day wit u oso as kids r inocent!!!LOL

std...whre got ppl no invitation n simply go wan...:P

ayam cunt_ning now :D

chen...whre can?ah boy can change to ah ger mer?he kkc worr? :P

porkcotton...so nice of u my grandson ;)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home