Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my valentine day trip back to hometown

72 years this the first time i sexlebread valentine...oldman like me sure no lomentik but this year i went through with my grandoter which im using her notebook now to blog... LOL

poor people like me where got money to buy computer as even calculator also cant afford... :P

sure ya all think i go eat candle dinner but not as this the first time i met my grandoter then torture her kao kao...she follow me whole day but in return she just had a nice cheap lunch and dinner sponsor by me...hehe *such a bad granfather me*

i plan this for weeks as first time heard the song and some promise i made ages ago...i had it done before so i knew the feeling and came back for more...

so coincidence its her blog first aniversary so i present her a video clip i had made and direct with my grandoter...finally i can fulfill my debt to her... :D

i hope my all dearest readers will enjoy also the clips.

big thanks to my grandoter that help me so much in this video including editing and arranging for few times as i not satisfied with it...hehe

if you find it interesting or educational can contact me for further details...still got few videos havent completed yet ;)






ps:my grandoter is very good,hardworking,helpful.cheerful and funny person so i'm very lucky yo had this grandoter.


pps:to show her respect,he poured a glass of vodka lemonade and asked me to bottom up when i went pick him up for supper as well send her home.he vomit after eating kueh chap and his drunk face reli funny...LOL


ppps:special thanks to her for picking me up at the airport seven early eight early coz even my grandoter say its too early to wake up... *foochow people really good in everything if you reading this* :P






















21 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

A work of art! You've turned your grandoter into a mermaid!!!

3:50 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Eh? Last year you 62 yo, this year you 72 yo... wah, one year u grow 10 years?? :P

Where is yr grandoter's tattoo??

10:39 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb...no lar i whre got turned her into mermaid as b4 i met her she oledi a mermaid...LOL

angeles...tat y i being called granpa...i grow very fast but i stil can sextified u... :D

at her butt so next time u ask her strip when u guys meet in future... ;)

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ur grandoter kah??? Wow! So pretty, so sexy....Quick! Quick! U introduce to suituapui!!! And u can keep kopi soh, thank you! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger _butt said...

I cannot see anything! damn office browser...

eh, your grandoter very leng lui oh :D

5:09 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

how many pieces of art u have @ yr body? :P

next year, u will be 82 huh? Really grow old very fast. LOL

7:27 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

suituapui....clik my grandoter link lar tat my fren tat came to fetch me...i shouldnt upload tat picture as it look like ah beng n ah sui...
i kenot dance kuch kuch hota hai so u can just keep her... :D

ass...haha...faster go bk n watch as i tink u sure like it eh... *wink*

tat not my grandoter lar...my fren...

chev...my heart got hole so nex time when i nid surgery i look for u then u count...btw tat person not me ler... :P

i follow dog age mar...haha

8:00 PM  
Blogger cal81 said...

finally... the much anticipated MTV has been released! =D

8:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cal81...whre got anticipating as no ppl watch ler...loose money liao...LOL

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah kong too old liao lar! grandson and grandoter also cannot differentiate! tsk tsk tsk. i where got drunk?!

9:51 PM  
Blogger cal81 said...

laulang: no worries... slowly picking up.. but surely =D
very nicely done...
ehon: i think ur ahkong was the one who got drunk.... grandson? atau grandoter? hehe =p
Great job!

1:43 PM  
Blogger may said...

I so shy to say I forgot what it was I asked you about tattoos... lol! but I'm glad you made that video. very nice. thanks so much to you and your grandoter!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Din tattoo your kukujiao meh?

12:51 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

finally watched the video! wow, that's a lot of sweat and pain, maybe? verry beautiful, and Jordin Sparks song, how apt! :D

mistaken your grandoter for her. soli!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cal81: totally agrees! :D grandSON!

_butt: no pain at all lar. he can still talk on the phone, chit chat, etc.

3:36 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cal...reli so slow ler...wated effort of my grandoter...

i not drunk lar as tat nite after my grandoter eat kueh chap he vomit... :P

may...last time u say wana get one but u scared painfull so i told u i will show u how it work then u no scared liao... ;)

cocka...u wana eat ais kelim? LOL

butt...difinately a lot of sweat n pain...

*psttt...somewhre private more fine art as when we meet in future i can show u* :P

grandoter...u so loso like cabo tat y u my grandoter... ;)

11:26 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

Am happy to hear you had a great time balik kampung.

I watched the video....ouchh....sakitsssss....

12:15 AM  
Blogger Will said...

wow... impressive

11:14 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

nyonyakehmak...thanks n thanks for ur cal as our conversation being recorded...

no sakit...no wory... ;)

will...kamsiah kamsiah :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger wmw said...

You look good for a man of your age (can't see face clearly but can still tell!) :o)

11:14 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wmw...the video got smth tricky so u cant c a real oldman wrinkle...

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home