Wednesday, December 02, 2009

friday 13th nite

After the nice dinner we went for some illegal racing...LOL

*police came after that to chased us all away and gave a big fucked on my friends as they race there and got me shocked as police car stop infront of my car i thought this time im dead as my car tinted not approve,no road tax and illegal upgrade my engine yet to be tested by puspakom* :O
















lucky the police car never stop me and we all went separate way as the police car infront of me so i cant drive fast...later i meet up with my drinking brother ah leon at Rain cafe while waiting for those to come...
















we change place to opposite Rain cafe when all arrive as usually we drink at that place... ;)















i duno what my friend wife drank that nite if im not mistaken its flamingino lambikini... ;P















as usual playing the dice which im not interested at it after being taught first time few months ago i got drunk and vomitted in the pub which were next door only...lol















we even got cake to eat from another customer there but i ate a bit only as i dont want end up vomitted at the end of the day... ;)
















the next day sat oct 14th, i'm being invited to friend son's birthday and started drank at his house and end up same place as we went of previous nite...LOL
*picture taken at his house*



















2 Comments:

Anonymous suituapui said...

Ah! That cake...must be from Tom's! Very femes in Kuching one - at Padungan there, shop next to Bing's...the cakes all so nice...but poor me, cannot afford to buy, so expensive. LOL!!!

6:44 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

stp...u very keng ler as look at a piece of cake u knew whre it from...

nvm as im poor also n will borrow ah long to treat u this cake when u visit me.. ;)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home