Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Very belated x'mas post

Last 2 years ago that's in year 2008 was the first time i felt christmas somehing that remind me to kept in mind about this day...Its were the first time i receive a present on christmas day not even my own birthday...















its a calendar but filling with chocolate...since this year are 2010 thats mean i should said that last year around october my friend/housemate remind me that i had a chocolate gift from last year and when i checked the date it will be expired in 2 month time...when i ate it i love it as its not sweet at all...*gift from yanni* ;)














another gift i receive from a friends/yanni colleague are joyce...














its a hair and body wash...*i stil have not use it even it being gifted to me 1 year ago*












the next year 2009 joyce came to visit me with present and i told her im really embarased as i never prepared a present as the previous year she also bought something for me...

















i told her the previous year the present she gave me i still havent used and she seem disapointed as she purposed chose the type coz its very suitable for most men...*she is married with happy husband and dont think of other thing as we are good friend*














i told her that maybe im got the gene from my mom that every new thing i would like to keep it rather than used it...lol













this year present she warn me must used it no matter how....hehe












its a hand lotion...













i knew its very xpensive but i told her that i never prepare a christmas present as 2 years straight i received a present from her..she told me its nothing and she never expected i return anything as she like giving present... ;)














i kept last year photo christmas gift i got from yanni and my friend saw it and she love it...since joyce came and gave me present i asked her where yanni bought it as i wanted to gave to a friend since she so like it...













jpyce directed me where to got it from and i manage to bought 1... :)












i gave it to the person who like it and the next day she return me something... :O













very unique present wrapper and message...lol














when i open it at hbome i found out 2 boxes if gifts...biscuit and chocolate...*indeed very kiasuland citizen* :P














cute chocolate...














heart shaped sumore...














i really love the chocolate as its a bitter chocolate but im not very keen on the filling as its very sweet...*i think it show a real person might ugly from apperance but sweet on inner part* :)














ps:thanks you all for the present...i really like it but im sorry as i didnt disclosed my pathetic blog to you all... ;)

17 Comments:

Anonymous suituapui said...

Wah...so nice, so many people gave you all those nice presents. Yum! Yum! Yalah...young and handsome, all the young girls merebut2 give you presents! Poor me...got nothing! Hey! Come to think of it, how come you did not get me a present? :(

1:20 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

where's my present?????????? i wait, ok? :p

happy nude year!

ps: where is the 'cheapest' hotel in kiasuland? outside geylang area ler of cos.. i wanted to go last year (christmas) but see all the hotel so exp... :'(

2:01 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

pps: where u stay in kiasuland?

2:10 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

stp...u mean u young and thats definately... ;)
whre got so may young girls as only 1 nia...seem like u bother to visit me in kuching..u cum here i sure gave..

angeles...next week apa maciam? :P whre mine then... :)

hepi niu year..

if u dont mind that area as really cheapest but the standard still good...*i chk in few times thre so i knew* :P btw i got membership discount rebate at hotel 81...lol

angeles...i stay in hdb.. :P

2:33 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

eh?? how cum u chk in at geylang hotel??????? :p

your hotel 81 discount is how much? izit oni for geylang branch or whole of singkapork? i only stay at hotel cos wanna bring my mom/family mar.. if i go alone, i stay at my fren's plc liao...

i knw la u stay at hdb.. but u knw got how many hdb flats in sinkapork anot??? come whisper 2 me ler...

ps: u got facebook ac. anot?

pps: nxt wk i go yuetnam lor... ;-)

4:31 PM  
Blogger frostier said...

wah.. u call ppl nvr call me hor~

12:22 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angeles...u go chk in wit me i let u noe..lol..hotel thre cheaper lar..compare other plc in city area r sexpensive..

$10 rebate only nia..lol

ask da super barger uncle COCK as he knew i told him b4.. :P

my face got lobang n pimple n no book.. ;)

u go beknum i go kl.. :p

frostier...i let tan sri cal u mar so u felt more honoured.. :D

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KOPI SOH said...

angeles next time i kam bek, we go to singkapork togeder can ar, then can stay togeder in cheep hotel not so sked la stay by ownself, i wanna go hornyday but until now never been to singkapork before.

ah nel whre my plesen?? i waiting oso

1:45 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kopeesoh..u both cum n lets threesome stay..lol

u owes been here but just dowan to stay instead transit..

long long wait ya.. :P

7:33 PM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

yea I was there New Year eve oso, by ownself, hehe nice and relaks :P

8:14 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kopeesoh...u very d hao lien wan who duno.. :P

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... you're young wan ahhh! Why use fatty oldman??? Shit! I call you uncle in STP's blog. *whine*

Oh, sorry... I forget... I come here from STP's blog. i am his regular... ahemm... spammer! LOL.

3:44 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...thanks for dropiing by..im fat and old that y cal fatty oldman..u should cal me ah kong liao..

its good u go spam his blog as he very eat free nth to do so can reply comment..

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is fatter? You or Cikgu? LOL... haiyorr... I spam his blog til some people tot I'm the real owner of the blog... =.= I tell you lah, some ppl even email me to ask if I'm his dotter Melissa... LMAO... so funny wan...

Actually, I like going to his blog and 'chit chat'... lol...STP very nice guy. *grinZ* Summore can learn so many things from him.

Eh, uncle, I add you in my blog roti ah... lol...I come kacau u again next time.

1:42 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...im two n half times his size u say ler.. ;D
u young so seem like her daughter..haha

if not learning thing from him his not a teacher liao..but terpesong teacher as teach ppl cook..LOL

thanks lil one..

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I learn to cook some stuff from STP wan. Ahahahahaha...cuz his recipe all very easy to follow. not like other foodie bloggers. Say oni easy recipe, but so hard to cook! Doi!(but liddat oso still can burn my food?! Ahahaha)

Not sure you're really, really fat anot? That's your hand holding chocolate, rite? It's not plump oso? Fat people's hand usually got more meat, rite?

12:24 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...mine wan more easy as no nid cook oso can eat..stil no time to post it..lol

some part grew xtra large while some part grew small..i duno fat ppl can judge by hand oso plump.. :O

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home