Thursday, December 17, 2009

JB Merlin Tower Sarawak Bah Kut Teh

Today were the second time i arrive bullehland from republic end up cant watch movie as the cinema closed at 4pm so movie was only the latest are 4.10pm...1st time was last year if im not mistaken...*Fuckkkkkkk*

I was a bit hungry as normally i will stuff my tummy with junk food while watching movie... ;)

After bought The Hangover dvd*pirated* i went to pay my newly meet friend few month ago from sibu,sarawak a visit as he told me last time he wanted to venture bak kut teh business...














his bak kut teh diffrent from others and i like it as its so near to the place every week i hang out to watch movie...not because it got alot of garlic as those u seen were i ask the chef extra put for me...khaima knew i like a lot garlic as 3 times i had bak kut teh with her before and after i went to republic to work... ;)
















its not because the ingredient a lot...















its wild boar bak kut teh....i like wild boar as the meat tend to be more healthy and delicious... :)














this are my new friendcum owner and we had a long chat around 1 hr or more...*i didnt ask his name as my nature coz normally i dont ask for people name or phone number even they are girls* LOL














another shot of him with his stall behind and he sell sarawak kolok mee also...*its true what he told me that the wild boar in west malaysia are not so tasty as those in Sarawak*














ps:his bak kut teh stall a must try as few things worth my recomendation...



1.Rm 6 for 1 person dine*note its wild boar meat not normal pork*

2.Healthy coz he dont used MSG instead Gula tebu to sweetened it...

3.its just a bridge away from republic...

11 Comments:

Anonymous suituapui said...

Wah! Wild boar! Yum! Yum!!!...What I know is Sarawak wild boar eat fruits - and during fruit season, very fat and very lemak - very wangi!!! Best lah! That guy from Sibu? Never seen before... Wonder if he knows me! Hehehehehe!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Jaclyn said...

hi are u interested to do an advertorial?

do contact me at doinkyjac@gmail.com

12:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

stp...thats what i heard also and also they eat buah pinang..he been out from sibu i think 10 yrs o more..

jaclyn...hi thre..

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... the owner quite lengzai leh! LOL...

1:46 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...i intro u wan as he stil single.. :D

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sot ah! I'm married la woi got 4 years old boy summore lah... ahahaha! My husband bunuh me lerr... the last time I told him I wanna go visit STP oso he ask so many thing liao! Summore can scare me that Sibu got gangster worr! LOL...den I show him STP's picture oni he wanna shaddup! Ahahahahaha!

12:27 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...married no married other thing mar as i just intro u not ask u go slp with him...lol
sibu indeed a lot gangster and police dont dare touch them as last time they burn the police station...stp blong to their group last time when young so u no nid scared...lol
haha..ur hubby very protective sure u very pretty wan... :D

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=.= my husband very jealous that kind wan... cannot tahan! Haihh wud to do. Must have learn from me... ahahahahah! Wud to do... both of us oso still very young. Ahahaha... he's 2 years older than me onli oso. If never say... nobody knows we're oredi married and got kid liao!

Wahhhhhhh! STP big gangster ah? He got tell me before, but I tot he joke joke nia! Ahahahahah! Hmm, hmmm... I dono STP got fierce bone in his body lah! He;s like GTO lah... lmao! gangster Cikgu... i bet no student dare bully him lah!

10:03 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...thats the hardship between relationship as if 1 party more jealous then hard life wil cum..married young oso gud as later free liao when reach age 40..hehe

he big gangster n when i met him i just had to listen to him eventho i mush more bigger than him..lol

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh sigh* I 40 years old dat time, my son oredi very big! Adult liao. LOL... I need to worry I become grandma oredi anot! OMG... seeiiii lorrr!

3:45 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...ur son same like u married 20 then u becum grandpa liao lor..LOL

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home