Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 new year eve

How was your new year eve being celebrate?
I had dinner at Taman Kereta with godbro whole family which i didnt took picture else his parent will seem weird and sumore the food nothing to shout about...
after that we went to two place for drinking...1st place we went for about 30 minutes only as that place was red area that police likes to visit...
2nd place was this place which i forgot the name...the wife check out the husband new handphone camera... ;)














the husband check out the photo skills that the wife took... :)














the devil preparing guinness stout for me and his husband to share...everytime i met this couple will end up half drunk as his hubby are a very good drinker...also their marriage that i drove my car to sibu 5 years ago...the guinness stout i shared with his hubby thats mean i had 1 and a half bottle as earlier i had 1 bottle already...














at the end of the day i think our small table had more than 30 half pine of kilkenny thats was about each person 5 half pine or more...








ps:please be sober when having intercourse...that night i got 1 night stand girl that made me about more than rm100 poorer as i think she steal my money...halfway of the intercourse i fell asleep*LOL* and when wake up to check out i check my wallet money getting lesser sumore the room door was not closed or maybe the cleaner took it...my friend told me im lucky not my phone being stolen...

pps:isit a bad new year start that money being stolen? :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home