Sunday, February 07, 2010

addicted???

You might want to say i'm addicted but i'm not just that drinking is part of my blood...In republic i hold onto myself from drinking as when i'm here always in my mind that save money...hehe














the previous trip last month the last two days i'm not drinking out so when on my way home from supper with best friend i bought myself few cans of nice china beer...Tsingtao are my favorite China produce beer while Thai beer i will chose Singha... ;)














drinking while watching my drama and updating blog... :)














i'm a rubbish so i cant live without junk food consumption... :)















2 Comments:

Anonymous cleffairy said...

Drink so much....wun drunk meh?

6:09 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...i had been trained by godbro well alrdy.. ;)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home