Sunday, August 06, 2006

WHY WHY WHY???

Why every gals so ma huan(troublesome) eh ha????

This morning I arrived office around 8.35am then felt like its a bit warm as I noe the aircond sure no on…I didn’t give a damn about it as when you complain hot or ask them turn on the aircond sure they turn on full speed…

Then one of my colleague came and ask me?

Ma huan : nelson arrr!!!u noe facilities number to call ask them on akon onot?

Me ; no lar u ask them on later veli d cold ler…

Ma huan : its quite warm wad…

Me : kns…u still wore jacket of coz lar hot…took it off lar…

Sial…u smile at me for wad?I

Then another gal heard n kepoh(I know u noe my blog but I don’t gv a damn as u noe I don’t like I speak n i blog)

Kepoh ci : u c ha in email here got ler…here got put their number…

Ma huan : ohhh…which one?

Me : why cabo so ma huan eh ha???

Kepoh ni : u c u c here ler their number…

Ma huan : ohhh…I don’t noe…

Me : ehhh…cabo really ma huan ho???

Ma huan : hehe…

MCB…now the aircond sound sizzling so loud n later sure damn cold…fark u all lar…and kepoh ci now wearing a damn thick jacket…I tot u no cold one…sial…

WHY WHY WHY???

I met me aunty few month ago at parkson and she was trying some cosmetics…

Me : e e ler cho ti kai?*teochew language*(aunty what are you doing?)

Aunty : wa kai buak min eh liau liaw ler ma si lai boi lor(my kosmetik pinish liaw so I come n bought lor)

Me : wah!!! SK too…ane ho kai(SK2…so good eh)

Aunty : bo pien lar ca bo mar( wat to do gals mar)

Gals!!!I hope I din hear wrong as her child that’s mean my cousin nearly 20yrs old oledi…apuuuu…

SK too salesgal : ci cun uh plomotion shang seh kuan eh(now got promotion free small can)

Aunty : wah ane ler ho lar…ku lui ha?(its gd lar lyk tat…how much ha?)

SK too salesgal : oh…RM699 nia…(RM699 only)

Me : wah..e e ler uh lui ho boi ane soi kuan mik kia eh tang hoi wa cit kai guek cia ki(wah aunty u lich ho so small can thing can pay my 1 month car installment oledi)

Aunty : bo pien mar wa yong kuan si liaw(wat to do I frequently use eh mar)

Me : eh pai wa eh bo wa choi ah lian liaw beh hiaw make up kai(next time my wife I find ah lian coz they duno how to make up)

Aunty : hehe…

last few month ago my frens n her sis shop for sandals and it took them more than 1 hours to shop in 1 farking shop…wah lan ehhh…if the shop not yet ended their biz coz its nearly 9pm ledi sure they will still choosing…

next time find wife must ah lian type so they duno anything…I noe not all gals are same but all gals that I known currently same sipicis…


this post not that i anti gals ha…I only speak out the truth rather than kept in my heart…it hurt my heart u noe when kept it in there… :P

17 Comments:

Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

yalor cabo very indeed veli mahfan..
luckyly you in kuching of not here at selangor and KL cabo LAGI mahfan...
that's why some of us botak so early.. not bkos makan mehgi too banyak

4:15 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

eh...maybe i'm goin thre soon ler as see which place offer me nice job... :)

no wonder last time i work in singapork i c many male head got helikopter landing ehhh...cabo their reason not coz of b cheng too much...

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you got girlfriend see got "Ma Huan" anot.!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

if ma huan just throw away...lol

thats y i stil single...stil surveying for right choice... :P

7:46 AM  
Blogger inevitable said...

Well, girls...
You can't live with them but yet you can't live without them...

9:15 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

shall i speak or not speak?

not every girl like that lah. BUT all girls need make up and facial care. even guy. same lah. u want an ugly girl or a 'pickle' face meh?

RM699 for SKII, soli lah, unless i got RM6000 monthy salary only i think about it. So, my tactics...follows aunties when they go buy all these stuff. grab their freebies..mostly free sample items. Shop with them only on parkson member day's. Use back those voucher to buy cosmetic. This is how i survive with a pretty face and NO hole in my purse...

the air cond one..i'm pretty sure that gal dun wan to take off her jacket for a reason. don't want to 'bei' u 'chiok sou'.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree... cabo really mahfan. I got a fren la stay same apartment with me 1... after she stays for 2 months then only ask me wat is the apartment name ah? I really almost pengsan... if something emergency how ah? She not even know how many blocks in there oso... my goodness. That's y I stay put as single n lazy to find any gf... my ex really gives me alot mahfan till now can't settle... damn tiuz.

3:28 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

invetible : ;)

mirror :how kam so long din hear from u d?
need fasial oso not tat xpensib eh lar...
wahhh...u manyak teler hoh...later when u bcame angty sure u kena balik...hehe
wat to chiok sou?airplane arrr...lol

kenny :gals don ask them bout car or house...ask them bout which fasial o parfum they noe more...
soli to hear bout ur ex but anyhow we need a partner in the end...oneday the one will appear...

u bilief i nvr pak tho?its true... :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah nel: true la... in the end everyone oso need a life partner.

It's not strange or funny if u never paktor before... I started paktor only when I was 25... but only for 2 years la... u belief i still.... ahhheemmmm V ah? haha.

10:04 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

yeah..i blief you...some of gals think all men r simply type but they r wrong...some men reserve what they had for the rite one... ;)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

too hard, too hard..my teochew not good enuff, u got teochew class anot?

12:05 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

hard good ler as if u wana soft?asian 1 all hard eh... :P

u wan ka?ok lar enlol now for diskaun...lol

1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank u for belief me... the answer i'm still... i can tell u no body belief me except my close friends... ya i reserve for my one n only. hope i won't die so soon... wakakaka

5:23 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

eh eh...wei..not all girls like that ler..say u dun need girl, later really kenot find bkt o.

anyway, ah nel..i never catch u online also liao. i'm busy doing work lately lo..will be back haunting ppl soon.

6:15 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :don worry...soon will appear...

mirror :aiksss...i din say i don need a girl ler?

i got on9 ler but din saw u ker...last sunday me,pisang,ace n ben chat ler...u found ur job?congrat...

7:53 AM  
Blogger cal81 said...

Hey fellas, fret not cuz we all in the same boat... good gals are rare these days.. good guys are harder to come by. Gals - delicate but complicated creatures... can't live with them, can't live without them ..

9:48 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cal :yeah...which guy no find hole mia...lol

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home