Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hospital Sentosa Kuching

Sorry for the blur and dark picture as I stop in the middle of the road took this picture…yesterday before I went there,I went to look for for my friend to borrow his camera…
This is the place I went last night…Hospital Sentosa Kuching(Mental Hospital)



















when i 1st took this picture i was so scared and my hand was shaking coz i was so scared someone saw me or other picture appear when i took this picture...ok lar sial...i scared of darkness...i admit...


















I went there to visit my friend that have been re-enter in last Friday…I was shocked when I heard 1 of my friend asking me about it on Monday nite and I told him I duno…my friend told me it was my best pal told him about it…I went to look for my best pal on Tuesday lunch hours and he asking me wana visit my friends on that night onot?I told him I need to go gym and make it on Wednesday nite…last night my best pal was busy so I went alone…

Here are part of the conversation but I lazy to type in hokkien and most of readers duno what I wrote also… J

1st thing he ask when saw me…

him : ah pui!!!got cigaratte onot???

Me : eh…u forgot liaw mer I don’t smoke…

Him : I know but can you help me go out and bought for me…

I don’t encourage people to smoke so I just turn away the topic by giving him a lot of reason…I promised him that next visit I sure will bought it…

Him : u wana be a gangster?

Me : huh…duh…my father already can accept my tattoo as it was art I like not gangsterism…If I wana be a gangster why I don’t tattoo dragon and tiger so no one can step ontop of me…I tattoo koi fish coz It is a peace animals and bring luck…

today I took halfday go to tattoo chi lin and hope next visit he wont notice and question me this seem fierce ler…actually in feng shui thing you can find that chi lin not a what so called fierce animal…my half right part of body got 9 koi fish swimming in towards 9 gold coins and on my left stomach got 1 goldfish…I plan to continue another 8 of it last time but change mind…muhahaa…I like fong(phoenix) also but temple people say I kenot do that ler…hmmm…I think will get it done also soon… J

important note I tattoo coz I like the art but definitely not gangsterism and I hope everyone will accept that nowadays tattoo is an art…

back to the topic…


Him : I got a lot of thing to tell you but it seem hard to speak out…

Me : don’t think so much and seem like you lack of sleep as u look tired…don’t treat a failure was the end of everything…a failure was d beginning step to a great success…

Him : I belief 1 day I will success…

Me : yeah…

Him : money…

Me : don’t thought of money as everyone had a hard time even me also…now u see me don’t gv a damn thought about it as if u thought it so much will it appear next to your bed when u woke up?

Him : I really had misunderstood u last time…u really understand me…

Me : now duno where ur bro are then ur mom are alone at home so u better get urself fast get out from here…

He just kept quiet and nodded his head…then his hand was shaking holding the mineral bottle drinks and a smoker passby …(I plan to took a picture of his hand holding the bottle but I scared the flash of the camera annoy some of them later I kena attack in there)

Me : bos…can gv my friends a ciggy?

Smoker : him arrr…fuiyohhh….quite a heavy smoker ler…

I told my friends to cut down smoking and people also complain he smoke quite a lot but he say he was too addicted…

Me : u think so much that’s y?

Him : sigh…

Me : I found that working in kuching cant earn much so will be leaving when I found job no matter where and I didn’t think so much about unnecessary thing…you got what I mean right?don’t think so much as can eat,slp and enjoy then it finds already…dont expect too much now…

Him : you leaving?

Me : yup…plan quite smts d but still no kang tao…hehe

Him : u wana be an actor?

Me : huh?whre?

Him : in kuching lar whre else?

Me :ehhh…
He seem more and more tired so I plan to leave an visit him next time…then the nurse told me he was very pity as no one come and visit him and I told them that it was kept secret so not much people knew about it…she told me my friends owes ask for food and government provide 3 meal a day can smile lor…she thought that those patient know when will they hungry o wat…sial…if they can think they no need end up here…she oso ask me whether i'm a tauke or wat?
my ah beng face seem like tauke mer?lol...

when i went in thre i ask for permission to took photo but the receptionist ask me have to ask permission from their director...i told him i wont took photo of patient and he say must ask also...hehe...i just snap a few of it when i left...

the staircase to the ward...a lot of ward that kept different patient and this ward you get near to patient as they are harmless...i walk to wrong staircase and a cat was so fierce wana bite me as i'm intruder to it...sial...scared me off...maybe my tattoo fish seem so real and he wana gv a bite...


















the 1st gate before can enter to above pic staircase...























a closer look...























the whole place was so dark and creepy...

6 Comments:

Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

eww.creppy place

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, next time tatoo wingz face the la!! and that hospital looks creppy leh got that one onot ar?

4:55 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ang gu gu : thanks for dropping by...yeah it was creepy and full of darkness...

ace : thats wat i scared of when i took d pic...lain diambik lain pula keluar...

7:56 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

the last pikture that bright object looks strange la....

11:09 AM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

nice..as now approching chinese 7th month 14th( this monday)lol

1:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pisang : thats a light lar...

9393 : thanks 4 dropping by...
yeah...tats y when i took tis picture i scared smth else shown up...

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home