Friday, February 19, 2010

4th day CNY

Chinese normally pick a good day to start up the new year business so this year its the fourth day of CNY...














that bite i went to meet up 1 of my good fren ah sum and look at his gf waiting for us to drink finish...she dowan to drink while i order 8 bottle of Tsingtao when i arrive and force my best buddy to drink...














after finish drink he suddenly craving for crab and we went petanak all stall closed and we went to my normally supper place to had crab but they dun have... :(














bittergourd and my garlic... :D














since there no crab we order prawn...














pig intestine fried with dried chili and onions... ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous cleffairy said...

Wahh... eat bitter gourd... I dun really like bitter gourd... :( Not nice.

2:47 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...last time when i were young i dun like those too and now i love it... ;)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home