Thursday, September 14, 2006

Brain Teasers

Long time i no give quiz ledi so must post some of it before ya all mia brain become rusty...LOL

1. What is the easiest way to throw a ball, have it stop, and completely
reverse direction after traveling a short distance?


2. What is at the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning
of every end, and the end of every place?


3. When things go wrong, what can you always count on?


4. What is always behind you but you can never touch it?


5. I am never the first to speak but I am always the last to be heard.
Who am I?


6. We were born of the same mother, on the same day, at the same hour
and in the same year. Yet we are not twins. How do you explain this?


7. Two fathers and two sons were seated round a table. There were four
apples on the table. Each of them took one apple and ate it entirely yet
there was still one apple left on the table. How was this possible?


8. Before Mount Everest was discovered which was the highest mountain in
the world?


9. Here everything is not always in order. For example, Friday comes
before Thursday, the cart comes before the horse, the driver comes
before the employer. Where are we?


10. When I am alive I stay put where I am. It is only when I am dead
that I move about here and there. Who am I?


11. How can you be behind a person when that person is also behind you?


p/s :This farking number 016-2249xx9 kept missed called me and when called back sure the number no on...surprisingly it also missed called my fren number and my fren just got his new number...if this number called my kl line i stil can accept it coz i post out my number before in my previous post...nabuehcibai not funny ok if you want to play this kind of thingy as if i noe who is it you will die ugly itelu...you better msg me or called me if you are one of fren... ;)

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aiyooo... quiz ah? okok, i got all the answers, the answers are... I lazy to think... kekekeke.

who ask u fat hao post ur number ah? sure ppl come kacau u eh...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

aiya, ur questions so hard lah! i no go skool wan!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok lah, I think I know some answers...

#2: the letter 'E' !
#4: the past... I think...
#5: echo.
#6: not born in the same month mah. Jan / Dec.
#7: 'cos the 2 sons have the same father lor...
#9: in the dictionary.
#11: when you're standing back to back.

9:01 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

my brain off-day today. ;)

10:38 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :u think too much guitar ledi thats y...lol
i post my 016 not my 012 num...they called my 012 that i nvr post in here... ;)

wuching :u no go skool but u go ostalia which i cant worr... ;P

may :u manyak the pweety!!!is it true tats the ans???

sa :i willing to wait till ur brain alive... ;)

nyonya :liddat oso can???how bout today u off ur stomach??? :D

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

#1 ...throw someone by holding his balls?

#2 Orgasm! each time I reach a climax it's like the begining of eternity..end of time...father's name also forgotten liao! LOL

#3 When things go wrong, I know I can trust Durex. But worse comes to worse, I'll take her to the abortionist.

#4 The Mangkali's balls. If a mangkali singh is humping you from behind with his super duper long kkc, you won't be able to touch his balls. LOL

#5 With my wife? No, you'll neither have a chance to speak or be heard. LOL

#6 This one simple lah. You didn't replace your previous year calendar lah, you cheapo! LOL

#7 Because that farking apple got worms and no one wanted it la.

#8 Dolly Parton's breasts

#9 After answering most of the questions, now my brain also not in order.

#10 If you are a suicide bomber, once you are dead, you are all over the place....in a farking mess blown to bits. LOL

#11 Imagine 2 maangkalis having very long dicks bending it around and screwing each other. That would be the appropriate explanation. LOL

Fark...why am I wasting time on these questions? LOL

4:51 PM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

aiyoyo..weekend Mari duwan brain Mati

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakaka..i wan to enjoy my weekend lor. Dunwan crack head ler. Cocka answer chun la.

11:17 PM  
Blogger a^ben said...

hahahah` itu unker kokokai so creative` although quite hum sap larh` hahahahahah

waiseh` call you will die ugly one har` if like that IF i got ur number also no need call` ahhahaah :X

9:16 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

1. ball with a huge magnet on it while u holding the other magnet? or a yoyo?

2. dunno

3. fingers

4. shadow

5. ears?

6. clone

7. 3 guys only at table. granpa-father-son

8. dunno

9. hah???

10. ghost

11. backface each other

p/s: this game is killing my brain but i dunno y i answer also.

12:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cocka :ah-nel.blogspot.com had certified you as his 2nd sifu... ;)

9393 :u answer this then ur brain became actively...LOL

ace :ans this wont crack head but made u more smarter...i like his ans too ;)

ben :his personality...LOL
tat number missed called me but when called back it switch off...u said if u kena u will tulan onot???

mirror :not killing ur brain but made u moer smarter...i LOL at some of ur ans oso... ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

oi! ur into recycling now issit?

6:44 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wuching :recyling wat?

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home