Monday, March 22, 2010

a bomb waiting me

Gary the guy who work in republic about 2 years ago but never call me since he got my phone number from his ex associate engineer 1 year + ago who currrently work in the same company with him...we even met at our hometown last year and he told me he got my number but still never call me...we even met at the airport when on our flight home...

I knew this barger from my ex company...its quite fun in my ex company as my ranking lower a lot than him but i get to instruct him to work and fucked him which i never did when there were mistake...lol














finally i got his call beginning of this year and thats the time i knew his number...he told me wanted to pass me something...














this is it...after 2 years finally decided to call me but with this time bomb... :D














as usual thre chocolate,candy and peanut biscuit...














the time bomb dated 16-9-2010 if im not mistaken i think that date sound familiar...anyhow Happy Engagement and soon going to be wedding... ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous cleffairy said...

Why do I have a funny feeling that you're at most oso just one year older than me?

3:59 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleff...u mean u r more den 50 yrs old?u must be dreaming again..

9:07 AM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

Wah! Your friend going to kawin liao! You leh? He certainly looks like a good guy - the type any mother would love to marry her daughter. You leh? Post photo and let Cleffairy see! Hehehehehe!!!

6:34 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

stp..me stil long way to go o no nid marry coz no candidate wan a poor oldman...i post my fatty foto to make her puke kar sumore she married d wat for let her c..

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home