Thursday, March 04, 2010

Petai and my easy recipe

Petai or smelly beans as what it been named were good to health as after consumed it will made ones urine or shit awfully smell...im a bachelor so normally my dinner or meal were easily made and consumed... ;)















took hallf of the whole packet into the bowl...















pork with bean paste... :)















pour it in the bowl with the beans...















stir it and ready to be eaten... ;)















the other half kept it for next day unless you can finish the whole pack... :O















bought the sambal anchovies...















pour it in the bowl with the beans...















stir it well and there you go no need troublesome cook food...tat's my 2 consecutive nite dinner/supper... ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous _butt said...

hello there fatty old man.

eat with rice more nice leh. :)

12:31 PM  
Anonymous easy recipe said...

Its a great idea.

11:23 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt...wuahhh..finally u appear..whre u lost??u duno i no eat rice mer?btw u like petai cum we both eat together n c who fart nicer.. :P

easy recipe...thanks..bachelor like me can wallop anything..hehe

11:43 PM  
Anonymous _butt said...

woops. forgot you don't take rice! I've lost in work la, where else. fart nicer? hahah! I like petai but hate the smell after going to toilet.

10:58 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt...no heart lar u as 1st time met u knew i dont tk rice d..work so bz til no reply everyting??? :O
thats my torture way to my fren wen they criticise i ate petai n my pee n shit smell serve them..lol

12:59 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

caroline...thanks for visiting my pathetic blog..hehe

thanks for enjoying what i wrote.. ;)

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home