Sunday, September 17, 2006

Post number 99

As stated in blogspot this is my number 99 post but actually it had been more than that as i delete some of it ledi smts ago... ;)

Anyhow this number 99 a nice number so i wana post something unusual in this post...LOL

I want to visit k elle long time ledi since i kambek but till now i still havent got the opportunity yet as busy with daily working life...in my mind still fresh that 2nd day i reach k elle year 2002 i ledi went to Sunway Pyramid ice-skating...i fell off few times as that was the 1st time i play...i missed those roller coaster ride so i promised to myself that by this end of the year i must go there and including taicock also if got time... ;)

I told someone on blogsphere that i want to go k elle by this end of the year and suprisingly that person told me why i wana visit k elle...i was shocked as that person can read my mind but after heard the reason its definately not in my list but maybe a blogger meet... LOL

That person told me that i wana go k elle coz i wana find someone coz i like that her...i was huh...*how kam i duno who i lyk mia* LOL

I ask for the reason why that person think so then i got the answer says how i comment in that girl blog and the most important thing that she pwetty...i told that person i simply comment onli and i judge a girl more to their heart not looks... ; )

Wana noe who were 'that person' mentioning???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm sure all of the readers to my blog sure wana noe...LOL
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
scroll down so more as i noe Sunday its a lazy day for ya all...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
somemore if wana noe who is she...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
i even ask that gal when we chat that can i post in my blog i lyk u... *flirt*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
she says no need...*she didnt say i cant*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
btw i think i show ya all this picture a Shanghai student way to express his unfathomable love to his sweetheart...he gave chocolates to all girls in the University student apartments and ask them to turn their lights on or odd at 8 pm that night...you dont need to guess his sweetheart's reaction...hundreds of student came to witness this art...















ok...now continue my story...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
what i wana do liaw ha???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
oh...that girl picture...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
i didnt ask her permission to took her photo from her blog so if she read it i hope she will forgive me... ;)



there u go her picture as no permission were ask so that all you can view...LOL




oiittt....sitoli notchet end as what my heart thinking sure all wana noe ya... ;)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
i'm not so lomantik and lich so i cant offer chocolate like that Shangkai kids did... :p
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
after the below picture i think ya all wont think that i wana go k elle just coz of love...LOL
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
dont say i didnt warn ya all that do not proceed just in case you just eaten...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
woiii...don play play as later you vomit dont blame me...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
i think of her everywhre i go and i meant everywhre...*shake head*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
tune in to belakanglorongbudak(backstreetboys) song now...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~looking back on the things i done~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
i will... *bla bla bla*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

let me show you the shape of my heart... :D




















so did ya all impress by the way i express out my heart??? *wink*

what do ya all think about my number 99 post???unusual ler...LOL

no other place you can read this kind of post but onli in ah-nel.blogspot.com...

p/s :To 'that person',

I nvr mention your name here so you can comment as usual without tell the whole world 'that person' is you unless you want to...*wink*

To the girl in the pic,

I hope you dont kill me but laff me more deeper... ;P

*run as fast as i can before she catch me* ;)

29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was fine and dandy and almost lomantik until... until... that last picture...

*bleearrgghhhh*

6:21 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may :yeah...can my lomantik beat the shangkai kid lomantik??? ;P

*wink*

6:36 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

u just made me threw up my dinner & it was the lomantik part of the post! the last picture made me vomit blood!

8:02 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

i noe that pikture.
but, but, ewww.... what style is this?

9:21 PM  
Blogger King's wife said...

eewwwww....

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wei... u play with shit 1 ah? now i know lidat u consider lomantik ah? kekeke. when u kam KL? come we go yam seng... but i think u will bz lokking for that gal la... LOL

11:33 PM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

wah lau eh! u bungsai then say i love u! alamak!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wuching :i got warn before further reading ler...
vomit blood then u can find her to donate blood... ;)

nyonya :which pikcher??? *wink*
ah nel style... ;)

kw :so lomantik can die ho...LOL

kenny :romance came from nowhere even when u shit... ;P
i sure visit u but how to find u???u think gals more importants than guys for me...kenny???i wont look for her mia if other blogger i meet called her out i oso cant do anything...*wink*

serene :singapore no lomantik like me hor?i think of her everywhre i go wad to to proof it i show u that picture ;P

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wakakakaka..i know who ledi. That cap looks so familiar!! Woi..you said the queue is damn long la! Nerbermine, can try wan, she is a nice gal.hee..hee.hee

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah nel... ok, u email me when u confirm to come... then i gip u my contact. chun boh?

5:47 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ace :u manyak terrer ho a cap u oso noe who is she...LOL
go go i wish u good luck chasing the nice*ptuiii* gal...lol

kenny :kennydotblogspotdotcom@letsrockletscrab...later i send email to that account... :P
u go my previous post and my kl line stated thre so msg me and i post out ur number...LOL *jk*

msg me... *im waiting*

i confirm go as i need u pick me up from pudu station...LOL

6:13 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

the lenglui mia pikture la.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL... ah nel, dunwan la... if chun chicks kacau nvm la :P *jk* okok, this is my email la... ngkhoong@gmail.com

8:42 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

nyonya :lenglui???unless i see her heart...*wink*

kenny :cipet...u manyak stingy...msg oso dowan...

wat type of gals baru u chun mia???i got i can intro u... :)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

soli brader... i din read finish, i was rushing to pangsai... kekeke. ur previous post? which 1? Fetch u at pudu ah? no prob la... sap sap sui la.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHLAU EHHHH

teruk la ur 99 pic!LOL

pls xcuse me while i barf out all my dinner...blueekkkkkkk

kekeke

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woi, cipet macam, cum KL find me oso leh!!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Fooowah! Very artistic way of proclaiming your love to your g/f.
All you other readers: you think this is easy to do ar? Ah Nel got to control his bowel muscle in order to squeeze out the shit evenly so that the thickness looks about the same. The night before that, he even has to eat the right food so that the shit won't break up while he is forming those alphabet. Truly a work of art. Keep up the good work!

11:33 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*LOL @ cocka*

wahpiang, u really shitty lar... blind person oso know who the lui is lar... :P

oh btw, i'm back! :)
soli make liu wait so long hor... ;)

4:01 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :knn...u wana show ur admire of ur sai oso kar???lol
later i sampai k elle tarak nampak u kambing fetch me siap u... ;P

p cotton :red carpet...opppsss....wrong...pink carpet from kuching to ur house...welkam welkam...
yeah..u agree that cap pikcher oso teruk ho?lol
money hard to earn so kept the dinner you barf out for supper... ;P

ace :till now i stil duno ur con num,ur face how to find u?msg me ur number?i sampai i msg u don wori...i'm gay n wana meet guys first before meet gals...LOL

cocka :thanks for helping me snap that pikcher...LOL

angel :i LOL@cocka comment oso...
i agree with u as a blind person touch the langsat sure they noe who she are...LOL
liuliu safe back its ok liao.. ;)

sa :i nvr lyk to touch my poo so after poo i just dip my ass into the water and shake shake it then its clean...LOL
she not poor as she even went over South chinese Sea to study improved her england... ;D

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

urk ... puke

2:07 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

s milk :save up ur puke for dinner later ya... ;)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

*no eye see* :D

4:25 PM  
Blogger titoki said...

Dear Ah Nel,

Since everyone can recognise that cap, there is no need for me to keep my silence anymore.

First of all, I wanna say thank you to you for loving me so much until you shit that time also you think of me. But then, the feeling is not mutual. Because when I shit that time, I will concentrate on shitting only. Nothing more and nothing less.

Secondly, what you wrote in your blog has caused a lot of people to misunderstand our relationship. We are just strangers in the real world.

Lastly, I hope that you can stop declaring/mentioning your shitty love to me in your blog because it's so gross can die!!!

Cheers,
Titoki

4:32 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

docter :*i see than smell* ;)

4:33 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

Dear Titoki,

Are you sure thats is you??? ;)

When love come whenever you are you will think of him rite?In ofiz,at home even when blogging time...

We are strangers and who the heck say me and that cap are lover???

Smts we had to speak out so that no other ppl will missunderstanding...now they seen the shitty they will understand... *wink*

;)
Ah Nel

4:49 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

wah...i tell u ah..if this is a love letter or love declaration..definately...need a strange woman to understand your love. good luck~

p/s:u're not the first ppl i know use 'shit' as a topic..seriously..i've seen worst for different purposely

10:09 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:46 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror :i think u also dont understand what this post mean... ;(

p/s:i used this shit as half humour and half telling the truth so no one confused...


i wrote this post coz someone ask me that i like the person in cap and i noe many ppl tot like that so i post out this but still misunderstanding happen...


Of coz when u r lover you wont used shitty thing to express out...i noe the person in cap is open minded and wouldnt mind about some humour but misunderstanding created i lost 1 fren...i used that shitty thing means that i'm not his lover or anything so its clear between us...

it just another humour post and encourage the person who likes or admire her to kept on chasing her coz we are not what they tot ;)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home