Saturday, June 12, 2010

drinking night life

On 26th of May i went back to hometown to attend one of my best buddy wedding which they both had been dating for about 10yrs...

upon walking out from plane i saw this fucker outside the toilet in airport and i knew this trip i had my drinking tagged along...i called him fucker as because of him i vomitted i the mrt as he mix my beer with vodka while i away to toilet...














that night we settle at RUSH in travillion as it owned by our friend.















on 27th may supposed to attend my best buddy bachelor night out but i chose be with other gangs...the bachelor night i skip it coz it happen at the area which i not very keen to visit...finally i went for about half hours too...

i drink with this gangs and she been invited by my friend which do not drink alcoholic drinks...she used her green tea to cheers with us and finally i settle by order a jugs of green tea for her...no more cheers from her as its too heavy....lol














then her younger sister join us and i asked her drank for a snap shot...haha














the second jugs actually i had order and manage finished by both of them... :D















On 28th night/wesak night my best drinking buddy had return from working trip and we went for drinking after pick him up...














their wife are sisters and i nearly end up being one of the family too...its complicated...hehe














our usual drinking/partying frens which exclude the left side which were busy eating as he first join us drink that night... :)














its more like a feast as after drank they order bbq sting ray and satay...i was too full to eat anything...that night was a memorable night i had with them which end up i didnt sleep as accompany a newly met fren which drinks had been drugged...i did not dare to sleep as its about 5+am and i need to reach bridegroom house at 6.30am...















my brother called me as ask me where am i coz till then i havent reach home...i used my sil car coz my car suddenly cant start after i wash it at night...the starter spoild so i had to borrow her car and thats why my brother was worry i didnt go home as later my sil cant go to work...i reach home around 6.30am and bath then reach bridegroom around 6.50am which everyone was there...i had to follow my brother car as my car only can get fix in the afternoon... :(

i drove Toyota Alphard belongs to another friend to pick up the bridegroom aunty and his brother...















to be continue...

2 Comments:

Anonymous cleffairy said...

Lu siao ah... drink so much... ish~

4:10 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleff.....wa beh siao..whre got much as this trip little lor compare those when my godbro were drinking with us.. :)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home