Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Radiater cleaning

Last Friday i went to clean up my radiotor as i think its full of shit ledi...when traffic jam it will stim till red on the water temperature meter...i went to this place at Jalan Mendu...














they asked me to kambek the next day morning coz its 3pm ledi and i told him that my car temperature problem and finally he helped me...
*cooling process*














dismantle it off...














knn...no wonder lar water horse owes burst...how not hot the water as all stuck..














he shoot the dust from the radioter... :P














oh yeah babi...deeper... :D














filish washed ketuk balik... ;)














leaking check as dulex they did it lyk tat oso... ;P














my car cant be ready by 4pm but i had to took my passport that time but my fren offer to brought me there oso as he wana went thre too... ;)














how lice as get a ride in Harrier just to get ur passport... :P

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? radiator also need to clean wan ah? I haven't touched mine since I bought the car many many years ago! hahahaha!

if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how long u never drain off ur radiator water? once awhile must release it n change the new water 1 ma. anyway... honda's radiator abit sensitive than others.

1:17 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

waa... why u guy u dunno how to jaga yr car wan?? :P

kueh ciap... kueh ciap...

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tukar kereta la !!

2:45 AM  
Blogger L B said...

Buy paper car soon?

6:56 AM  
Blogger sengkor said...

i tot radiator will emits radiation..? no?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

wat is radiator????
:p

12:41 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

oi! get ur passport done so u can cabut kah?! who's after u?!

12:49 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may :u need to take bath onot?

)no wonder ahmay got smell* :P

kenny :smts i got drain it when it overheat... ;D

angeliuliu :u wana help me jaga? :P

ace :u lich of coz can tukar kereta lar...

l b:im thinking of get one soon as they will burn for me... ;D

sengkor :tats y my car owes got prob coz of the radiation...LOL

winn :u see the wall on ur room?run fast fast knock 3 times then u otomatic wil noe ledi... :P

wuching :kenny

*as i now blogging near his home*

LOL

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home