Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy

I think this post will be the very boring post but anyhow i wana take this opportunity to wished my dad happy birthday...I am born as a forker and pembawa sial to everyone as i know that whoever closed to me always had bad luck...i writing this not to get any pity from other people but i just know that everything always gone wrong to the people beside me when i'm around...thats why i chosed to leave...

Thursday nite i went to Style to bought a present for my dad and i think its the 2nd gifts i ever bought for my dad...i'm born useless and hopeless as you can see even my dad birthday i also duno...
*as usual string being changed to more bigger so its not easy snapped*


















Tiger Eyes...


















my dad and my last minute bought cake...














dad and sis... *i dowan to put up their photo coz i'm embarassed of how forker this son and her bro they had*












showing the present we got on our birthday...















p/s :its seem like most of present bought from Style but anyhow i really like their service and friendlyness...

this is what Andy gave me on my birthday...


















this is 1st birthday present i bought at Style... :)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice Tiger Eye bracelet! I used to have a Tiger Eye pendant. and a couple of crystal bracelets too, but don't wear them these days...

Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle!! may you live a long and happy life!

12:07 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Happy burpday uncle, happy burpday ah nel, happy burpday ah nel's sister, happy burpday all.

Now did I miss out anyone? :P

Ei, dun say yourself suey ler... u not suey wan but if u always say u suey, then u really becum suey. So, say u are a lucky star and then u'll be a lucky star, ok?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

Happy birthday, uncle :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

happy Birdday Uncle! Please cane ah Nel for us...the useless barger! LOL

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Uncle.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday too, from Itari!!!
Buon Compleanno!!!
Next year, hopefully, Ah Nel will remember..

1:21 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may :wear it as it kept u away from harm...

tenk q...if ah nel not around he sure more happy life... :)

angeliuliu :wuahhh...a big thanks to you... ;)

u miss out to wish urself...

no used as suey is suey liao... :(

docter :domo arigato...

cocka :u just remind me of last time me n my bro hide the cane...LOL

kenny :kam xia

l B :xie xie ni...
if ah nel stil alive sure wil remember... ;)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Hepi birdday Uncle Nel

3:06 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

AIYOO!

y u keep on calling urself *cough*farker!

hmm...u really a jinx meh? no lahhhhh...no one's a born jinx leh... :P

hee nice crystals you hv there..crystals very IN isit?how come u hv so many crystals? :P

4:20 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lin peh :telima kasih...

btw u wish me or my dad...LOL

p c :coz i am... ;)

me the one lor..

that one i duno lar as it has to suit u then it will very IN lor...

i whre got mani crystal? when u seen it? that day in room 205? :P

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! U beli pandai cucuk lobang hor! So must use hard-hard one then can cucuk better kah? Ur papa wear tat...macam so trendi wan??? Or tat place "Stail" got pretti2 girl???

7:35 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

suituapui :trendi meke him look young mar...LOL
thre got ppl mader and ppl wife nia ler...

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home