Saturday, September 30, 2006

Style@Medan Pelita

On Thursday nite while waiting for Andy to finish tattooing for one of our fren,i went to this shop just to had a look at their stuff as maybe i can get a birthday present for one of my fren that birthday on this Sunday...


















the left side of the shop...


















the right side of the shop...


















this necklace reminds me of Leonutdoor Dicapucinok in the movie The Beach... ;)


















some accessories for gals... ;)


















errr...what this called har?pot or vase?


















while i was taking this picture,my phone rang and i tot it was Andy calling me telling me whre i am but instead of him it were godfather who called me...
*pssttt...sure i know who u r as u msg me that day i oledi save ur number and soli for my broken cantonis*


















after the phone call the owner asking me that am i cantonese?i told him i'm teochew and i noe a lil bit of cantonese coz i work in k elle before...i told him my cantonese reli poor as he can heard it that when i talk in the phone also stuck stuck... ;)


















i like the shop design as its so simple but very relaxing...


















those crytal rocks reli pweeti...


















some expensive crystal...


















Tiger Eyes...a lot of youngster like to used it nowadaes...


















i like this picture veli the muchi... *low standard*


















*staring at the crystal ball* next blogger meet...wow...everybody partying like no tomorrow... ;)


















the owner that mistakenly tot i were the tattoo shop owner coz he saw me everyday came to the tattoo shop...i told him i came to pick up Andy coz his car being ramned by a drunk policeman car...Andy stay near to my house so i gave him a lift...thats what frens for rite? ;)
*they enjoying drinking tea also*


















the explanation of what every crystals means...


















ohhh...i got my tea also and its from mainland... *cheers*


















this shop now had promotion and its reli cheap if you go now...they oso had wholesales and thats why the price cheaper than other place...

before i left the shop then i suddenly saw something and i know once you seen it definately know its Sarawak... ;)
even the Iban cultural dance they used it also... ;)


















special thanks to the friendly owner that let me took so much picture in his shop...i told him i will help him promote his shop online in my blog for my dearest readers so they can shop at his shop when they visit Kuching... ;)

psssttt...after you discuss with your parents Andy sure will gave you special discount...you want old ppl to accept tattoo it just the way how you explain it...i told my dad that i tattoo not coz of gangsterism but it feng shui as koi fish bring good luck...his number came out few times and he strike 2 times if i'm not mistaken in TOTO...

*i suffer the pain but my father got the luck* ;)

p/s: some of the plesent i wil buy from here to my dearest readers tat keep sapoting my unfehmesly blog when i meet them in future... ;)

15 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Waaa, can open business!!! Need Chiew Pai!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

show me ur tattoo!

5:52 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

waaa!!! can i choose?? can i choose??? choose wat ar? choose my plesen lar... i want the most expensive crystal! TQQQQQ!!! muak muak muak habis!! hahaha!!
:P

just kidding lar... but i dont mind the 2nd most expensive one too...
*blekkkk*

ps: how pain is the tatooing ar? describe the pain to me and see if i can 'accept' anot... :P

6:37 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

u must have lotsa tattoo on your body liao since u went to tattoo shop everyday :P

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to wanna have a tattoo. then I couldn't figure out what I wanted. then I chickened out. I think I'll stick to those temporary tattoo stickers...

10:37 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

ten q ten q Ah Nel I was thinking to get a tattoo too recently but mia dad can chop of my head hahah so now me got go leason hahahahah feng sui mia pasal....=)

10:56 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

l b :No need chiew pai lar but what u want from this shop as u the 1st commenter? ;)

kenny :kenot lar as its masterpiece...anyway if i show it here i wil got bad impression...
btw when we met i show ya... :)

angeliu :expensib mia not ikhlas enuf as plesent the cheaper the better... LOL
i bought Sarawak pepper for u...amacam? :P

ps :gals twice times more dont felt pain as they got some kind of hormon they need it when giving birth...

docter :does tat mean i'm god since i owes go temple? :P

may :b4 i did it i was scared coz i saw ppl tattoo till all blood and tat guy shaking so painful but when i went to my best fren shop i hardly saw a blood...its a matter of place whre u go for tattoo...the part i did tattoo on my bodi and when ppl who seen it salute me...the most scariest place when ppl go for tattoo as most of them dont dared try... ;)

lyn :tak kan lah when u tattoo ur boypren mia face u told ur father its feng shui...mine 1 is real feng shui stuff... ;)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

i know u have tattoo.. u cannot run away or deny that :P

wonder where is your tattoo on your body.. Most scary place? mmmm...

7:30 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

i dun mind not ikhlas wan. the more sexpensive the better! :P

i would like to hv a tatoo very much but very sked pain... ouch ouch!

12:53 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

docter :whre whre?no pic to proof ler... :P
hehe...a sensitvr place... ;)

angeliu :sexpensib i gv u if we meet in future...LOL

whre got pain doin it?don let ur mind cntrl ur bodi...if not i wont survive doin it from 2pm til 10pm...

11:50 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

OMG!!! 2-10pm???? tak bolehhhh! kill me first!! sked pain!!
*shakes head*

6:19 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angeliu :that was coz big mia tattoo so need to took long hours to finish...u rather ppl cincai do for u mer? :P

6:45 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

cincai do me?? ei ei, wat u toking do me har? *blekkk*

show us yr tatoo again lah... in more detail ;)

or better still, go yr fren's shop and take picture of every process, ok bo?? then see if i can prepare myself mentally for it :D

7:44 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angeliu :i mean u wan ppl cincai do tattoo for u mer?it wil stick on ur body whole life so anyhow must pweeti mia...

mine 1 are sticker tattoo and all washed off ledi... ;P

i plan to did tat but stil have time as i wana help him promote his hidden art...

1:20 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sa :can found a lot of iban in our city than other place...the shop sells everything...

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home