Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Peach Garden@Jalan Song

Last night there were 3 more person join me and Andy for dinner/supper...we usually went to Expert or Sin Wan but last night we went to Peach Garden as 1 of our frens knew the owner and so we went over...we seldom went thre to eat coz less our favourite food and the food oso not nice even i need to walk till Expert just to tapao rojak...


Honey chick wings at Peach Garden and Expert Foodcourt rojak...i didnt eat the chick wings but i heard complain from my fren gf that not nice...


















the stinkray...it look nice but when my frens take a first bite he say not fresh and ask me taste it...once i put in my mouth *ptuiii*...really not fresh and the taste really weird...then my fren took over and change it... *its indeed a stinkray* ~cheebuy~


















when i took this picture my fren gf ask why this guy every food oso took photo?i just told her for some purpose :P
then my fren ask me this sotong(squid) not fresh oso rite and i just told him that the onion was fresh coz i ate that onli...LOL *the stinkray change with sotong and sardin fish*


















Sardin fish and its from the changes with the stinkray just now...it cost Rm10 which is expensive as other stall onli charge RM8 each...the sambal of this fish not nice at all and the owner never clean properly the fish stomach cause thre some bitterness from the fish spare parts...sial...


















lucky iwent Expert tapao the tofu rojak if not whole nite there nothing nice to eat...my fren order the coconut and damn small the coconut...he plan to change it but in the end dowan coz later ppl say he everything oso change...his gf oso laugh at him told him that you small size people of coz gv you small size coconut...LOL

the funniest were he went back to the coconut stall and ask the boss why his coconut so small and the boss told him small coconut had a lot of juice and more meat while big coconut had less meat and juice...he asked the owner came to our table to looked at the coconut as its small and the inner part oso small...then the owner told my fren that he change a new one for him but he say nevermind but next time gv a bigger one... :D *i forgot to took the coconut picture*



p/s:thanks to Monica K.H.F for the chocolate from France that she bought when visiting her bf...i went over to ask her that bolihland coin choc from France oso mer? she smiled and told me that all choc she put it together and that choc might be took it from airplane...LOL

i ate the coin and MI-CHO-KO choc just now while the candy i return to her as i told myself i never consumed candy again coz part of my tooth spoild coz of it...the Berryl's Bitter Sweet chocolate still in my drawer...anyone wana have a bite??? ;P

12 Comments:

Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

I was having effing diarrhea the whole of yesterday and I think they sort of resemble picture 2,3,4. LOL

I had this wicked thought of you enjoying these food. Hahahaha!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

have tasted some horribly bad sioh hu. i think the fish dunno how many days ledi wan.

hey, the bitter choco are after-dinner mints, no?

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aiyooo... foods again, long time never eat sioh hu sioh sotong oledi... the fish not fresh also can change 1 ah? if here la... not dare to say lor.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

The Peach Garden food so lousy meh? :P
I only eat there once or twice in the past. Most of the time I makan at Expert food court too :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*angkat tangan tinggi tinggi*
i want the cokelat... :D

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuah, that stinkray not fresh la. Luckily you fella didn't wack all or else go jamban liao sai!!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

u save the berryl's chocolate for me till i get there ok?

8:08 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cocka :no photo taken? ;P
not so enjoy as it is taste like shit... LOL

nyonya :this shop owner not honest...Sin Wan sioh hu stil da best coz the owner even told me tat the fish i chosed not fresh... ;)
choco stil in my ofiz drawer...hehe

kenny :my fren took it to change coz he say that unfresh stinkray will made him food poisoning end up in hospital... ;)

docter :can say lar coz all the food not nice ehh...
Expert pohpiah ho lokter? ;)

angeliu :kam and take it.... :D

sa :cost me a fortune send to his house...LOL

ace :lao sai not good mer???flush out all ur body fat oil wad...LOL

wuching :with Kuching weather it melted before u arrived... ;)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waa long time i never see those gold coin chocolate oredi. i thot no more selling.

2:47 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ah pek:i tot onli us here got...
next time i visit PD i bring 1 bottle for u... ;)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

i ate other things at expert too..
the kolo mee, kam puah, wantan, kueh chap etc :D

8:24 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

docter :kampua,wantan,kolo mee me nvr try...i got try their yong tau foo lar... ;)

pisang :i hungry oso after saw it when reply comment... ;P

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home