Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pasar Tamu Satok/Sunday Market Part3/Last

i think this is the last post as i only left this few picture...almost whole place i had taken the picture but the flower part i didnt took and when i wana took the place whre i owes bought potatoes,suddenly my camera battery ran out...


when i wana upload this picture,i was thinking that for me this bags seem lovely...thats mean either i low taste or my dearest female readers of my blog agree with me...
*ekcerli i was scared to being asked bought this as souvenir* :P


















it took me a while took this picture as the sales girl damn cute and i was waiting for her to look over but she looked away...i pretend to took the picture of their lovely girl accessories by pointing to the hand wrist while my camera took the picture with them in it also...LOL


















busy packing the stuff to the kuai lou...


















reading while helping his parents look after the stalls...duno he will know if i steal some slippers onot.... :P


















hardware stalls...


















this stalls supposed to be my uncle but he let go to this guys as my uncle cant find anyone to look after the stall...he asked me before but that time i was busy...really not easy to rent a stall at this place as everyone want to rent it as the business at this place really damn good...


















the kuai lou asking whether the tortoise are fresh water or salt water as they bought few of it...


















our local Malay snakes... :P


















i bought the peanut again last saturday as the price drop down to RM2.50 per kg rather than RM4 per kg...


















how was this Pasar Tamu tour?did ya all dissapointed? ;)

13 Comments:

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Ah Nal , don't worry la , You are NOT low taste la,you just find out you got "Brokeback Mountain symptom la"

kekekeke

Your GodFather

7:13 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

how big is this pasar actually? seems to sell almost everything. ;)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

why u think we will be disappointed leh? Must have faith with our pasar tamu mah... :D

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for bags, so I think those are way cool! and those steamed peanuts too. as long as they're soft enough so I won't have to chew much, I'll eat em... ;)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooops... that's supposed to be me up there!! aiseh, used wrong name pulak... wakakakaka!! soli... soli...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

yeeee...hope u don mind la hor..
but i think only aunties will use that kind of bag..muahahaha 'x'

see see..i m so good..tell u first..jangan2 later u go n buy it for ur gf ka or wat...HAHAHAHA

8:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really miss that place, really macam macam ada... too bad i can't take the fish back to KL... if not i'll buy n put into my aquarium.

8:42 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

u going to buy the bags for us arr? but this si kui pink cotton say for auntie worrrr!!! wanna piak pink cotton liao! *LOL*

oh yeah...

more kueh ciap, prease?
:D
:P
*more muaks*

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is your stall??

11:15 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

wuah! very good! clap hands clap hands! now take me to another market!

11:41 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

9393 :u stil dare to meet me? ;D

Your Godson

nyonya :about 2 acre... ;)

doctor : i mean my photography and describing skills...hehe

Lb: welkam welkam...since u 1st time drop here let u chosed ur gift... ;)
steamed peanut i like it soft too... :)

may :wuahhh...its u...nvm i go report now...muahaha...

pc :i dont mind i think those aunties reading will mind... :P
i no gf ler so u wana intro me?

kenny :k elle oso got that pish lar as my uncle order them all from k elle n those ppl bought from him...

sa :thats how ur missus married with u? :D

angeliu :refer to wat pink cotton says...LOL

my blog need to go Mali Prance Bodiline later if too much pork...LOL

pisang :wuahhh...later my readers boring till sei...

ace :i show u later my stalls...

wuching :sunday or monday nite i will went anader new place and its held once a year onli...

1:44 PM  
Blogger L B said...

WAAAA!!!!!!! This is the REAL LB liao!!! Hahaha!! Imposter!!! Gimme back my peanut..

10:09 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb :welokam welokam anader time to real lb to my unfehmes blog... ;)

*pass lb the peanut cover* ;P

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home