Saturday, October 21, 2006

first jobless day

Since that i'm jobless now but still hard to find time for blogging...*blame it on my old age laziness and hard to find time*

Anyhow but i think my future job i wont be have much time to blog or even maybe no time to blog at all...i think the place maybe wont be having cyber at all so in the meantime i will treasure my jobless time now to blog as much as i can...

*if no more update thats mean ah nel either no kompuler/inlerlet or dead* ;)


on wednesday i call up this buddy of mine whom currently jobless and we had a nice chat about life and our future what can we venture and how to find maney...this buddy of mine is really a hardworking guy and involved in a lot of direct-sales but he wont talk to me about it everytime we met coz he knew i hate that...*even a preety wana talk to me bout it i oso avoid her* ;)

















we been to that shop for limteh and had a chat about than 1 hour and those waiter found it weird as we just drank and didnt order any food since its lunchtime... LOL

since i so free that day i went to look for my best fren at Hopoh and when reach his shop,he asked me follow him and his mom to get his medical health checkup report...after that we went to a englan tuition place called...errr...Dickmart at Jalan Song...he wana took some englan test for the migration purposed...at thre we had a laugh coz all primary skool student and i cant imagine he sitting with them if he enrol the class...LOL


i hold up my laff as when the tikcer really tested him...

tikcer :i speak mandarin then u translate to englan for me...ok?

him :ok...

tikcer :wo xiao de shi hou...

him :when i was small...


by that time i hold my face from laffing as the tikcer was so near...the tikcer with her ang moh slaaaaaanggg...

tikcer :weeelll its good so i think u dont need to wasted ur maney for this tuition and just bought a book from...

*i think she say Blidish Counseal near SEGI solej*

after that we waited for his mom to pick us up as his mom went to pick his youngest bro from tuition...when she arrive she sukjest we went to that ALOHA bakeli just below the tuition senter...she said they had nice egg tark but it was sold out...

ciken pai... *this pie belong to ah yong wife as mine eaten ledi*

















the pai havent been eaten just that its easy to breakoff and it was hot while we had it...i try to avoid but anyhow sure cant avoid as the pregnant lady sat beside me and kept passing to me asking to me to took 1 of it...any its really nice as it used xpensib bartter and it serve hot from oven...

p/s : thanks for this cap as its for my belated birday and my farewell..... ; )

6 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

You kena chow yau yee?!! Oh deah! Nebermind, you can stutt up England Tuition Crass, yeah? Damp good munny wan! All the best, but don't die ah!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermmm... I dunno whether today's haze is making my brain hazy, or I just can't process what you wrote! but the chicken pie looks tempting enough...

*cuts a slice*

any luck with new job yet?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Winn said...

u are becoming full time professional blogger??? hahah

good luck ok. u will be able to make it whenever u go

8:07 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

l b :ya lor...i chaw yaw yi my boss...LOL
tat tuton class ppl can get pree plom here ledi ler... :P
fate wan me die ler how?

may :dlink more water...u kam here i bling u go eat chik pai... ;)

winn :no ler...me not plofesialnal enuf worr...

leng u leng u...

8:24 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

u can goyang kaki for the..
next few days?
next few weeks?
or next few months?

hope u can find yourself a job soon :)
don't shake leg too long

10:31 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter :anader weeks kua as kali raya mar... ;P

i hope i can find a job soon as veli the sien sit at home... ;)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home