Saturday, September 15, 2012

favourite soup n nice chat with my sil....

Monday evening i went to my brother house and my SIL cook this soup for my niece n gave me some....i love soup!!!!
just now i went to my brother house to wash car and im about to leave she told me a good news....
sil :boy....u going to be uncle again soon....my careless....
me :huh....u preg again????
sil :not sure yet....
me :ur menses dont come oledi?
sil :it pass 9 days oledi but ur brother say cant chk yet as nid to wait a while more for further confirmation....
me :oooo.....gud....as sure its a boy....haha
sil :duno yet....i tot im goin to hv a horse year baby....
me :nvm 2 yrs later u hv a monkey yr baby....
sil :i dowan as im goin to hv 4 kids....i dowan....
me :haha....
sil :u find a wife n get preg den....
me :no gals wan me....i will find a gal to help me born a baby as i wana b single father...
sil :u r crazy!!!!y u tink like that as u will hurt d girl sumore she preg for 9 mth she wont gv u wan....
me :haha....i will discuss with the girl n pay for her xpenses to carry my baby mar....
sil :crazy lah u say this kind of thing....y u dowan get married coz u sked of gals kar?
me :no lah as i dowan hurt girls coz im bad person mah....
sil :ceh....i intro u my classmate gud gals u want????
me :dowan....
den my eldest niece interrupt....
niece :u want i intro my tuition teacher to u...she skinny long hair n fair...she very innocent n pretty girl....
me :oooo....like that tmr i must bring u to tuition....hahaha
sil :ya lor...her teacher very nice girl....
me :dowan lah....haha
niece :she very pretty wan bo....long hair,fair n pretty....
me :ceh....dowan....haha


2 Comments:

Blogger frostier said...

why u so picky?
teacher wor.. nice wor...

6:48 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

bro....not i picky as if gals see me oso wont want me....haha

y teacher nice as they innocent car?haha

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home