Sunday, September 02, 2012

finally a fridge....

few days ago my fren told me his brother had a fridge which someone owe him money did not pay.....he asked his brother how much to sell as wanted sell it to me since my plc dont have  a fridge....his brother say for me its free so my fren drove over to my plc with it on merdeka day as its holiday n help me carry all the way up....
before carried it up he open the fridge n saw lotsa rats shit n pee in it.....i told him its ok as i can clean it....it took me 2 days to get rid of it....


aft cleaned it eventho its stil got yellowish pee stain from mouse its ready to be used coz i dont put open food in it as i just nid it to chill my drinks.....now i no nid everyday go coffee shop tapao  ice for cold drinks oledi....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home