Sunday, August 19, 2012

2012 Hari Raya

First of all i want to wish all my muslim frens Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

went for visiting today early morning and this boy used to wont aboard anyone car except his parents or grandparents car but today he said he want to follow me....


upon reach the house of my malay fren who speak fluent hokkien,i saw on the floor all are firecrackers paper....seem like CNY to me....lol


the super nice curry!!!! yummylicious!!!!

since he followed me i made used of him asked him help me online as i need to check my email as scared customer need my quotation..... ;)

reach 3rd house really quite full oledi but still being asked to eat.... :O


goin to the fourth house he asked me to play song from my itunes as he knew it cant be connected to my car audio....he help me plug in the cable.....
so serious like pro....smart boy.....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home