Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My craving for crab

Last year end were the year i start eating crab again after about 10 years i stop eating it...the reason was i think my blood circulation very bad as after i consumed it my body felt itchy...

last i gave it a try and it seems ok so nowadays im craving for it but at sinkapork were too expensive and JB even more cause this plate i pay only rm16.8 per kg at my hometown while JB cost rm19 per 100gram...thats fucking expensive while sinkapork selling promotion price at 2 crabs for $20.














last month i went back i revisited D'Village again on the night i arrive with my friends with some other dishes as there were 3 of us and seem like the other dishes taste nice also... ;)

few days later i cant find any kaki to go with me so i went alone just order 1 kg crab and last me more than 1 hour just to ate this fucking plate...not to mention i were so full just ate this crab...i never knew it were full as i thought this cibai here not very much meat... :O

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i want to eat that while
watch tv series online to my favorite tv series

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Rezervesana said...

This food looks delicious!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was really strange that even before I finished reading your article about this Maggie Sottero wedding dress I began to feel that you were a kind-hearted person. Your article is very interesting and helped me a lot as I'm going to wear this Mori Lee wedding dress. I am looking forward to better articles from you, introducing to us various styles of Pronovias wedding dress and want to make friends with you. Recently I have been promoting this Sottero Midgley wedding dress.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

9Thank you for you article, and I learnt from it that you must be a kind-hearted person. I want to buy this mori lee Wedding Dresses while my fiancé prefers another. MAGGIE SOTTERO Wedding Dresses Could you be so kind as to offer me more articles to introduce this la sposa Wedding Dresses further more? Every bride who is planning to buy a CASABLANCA wedding dresses will be grateful for your help and may you good luck!

4:55 PM  
Blogger very high requirements for their wedding dresses said...

>Excellent article!I will be married soon. Can you tell me where I can buy a Mori Lee 4810 at a low price

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home